RealModScene
SPeCTRuM

Multiple HDD on RGH Xbox360

Hi all, 

I have a 360 slim with RGH, and i use 2 Verbatim HDD. I have them both at the backside of  console.  When i start xbox, while both HDD turned on, sometimes the xbox sees only 1 drive.   If i turn on xbox first, then the first HDD, then the 2nd HDD, i mostly see both HDD. I sometimes even see none.  Now i know how to turn it on, and have both visable drives, this isn't the main problem anymore, but i would really like to know why this happens.

The next thing ,  If i would use a docking bay, where i could put in 4 HDD, would this work ? 

I allso have kinect (Doesnt know if this is important) at the first USB port.

Thanks, 

Chris.

Its not a really big problem, happens to me all the time. Sometimes it's hard for the console to detect all the hdd drives. Using a docking bay may work, but you might see a bad performance problem, as it sounds overloading. If you turn on your xbox and the input on your tv or screen isn't set onto where your xbox runs (e.g HDMI IN 2, and you're running HDMI IN 1) and then you change to HDMI IN 2 for xbox, you're HDD External won't be loaded sometimes or you wouldn't be in the fsd, instead you'll be in the Xbox default Miniblade.

Its not a really big problem, happens to me all the time. Sometimes it's hard for the console to detect all the hdd drives. Using a docking bay may work, but you might see a bad performance problem, as it sounds overloading. If you turn on your xbox and the input on your tv or screen isn't set onto where your xbox runs (e.g HDMI IN 2, and you're running HDMI IN 1) and then you change to HDMI IN 2 for xbox, you're HDD External won't be loaded sometimes or you wouldn't be in the fsd, instead you'll be in the Xbox default Miniblade.

Aha, ok tnx for the answer. 

I do have my HDMI into a splitter, because my tv only has 1 HDMI input. (Media player and Tele2-decoder are allso in the splitter).

It sounds correct, when i turn on the xbox first, then wait 2 sec, then turn on the HDD they mostly work.

No, It isn't a big problem, but I like to know why. Thanks, for your answer.