RealModScene
jotek

Title Updates nor Boxart will download-they did before

Hi there!

So, I'm on the newest revision of FSD, clean install, with dashlaunch 3.07, default settings. Default skin as well

When I installed, everything seemed to be okay, and I set up all the settings, and have all of my games found, and all the boxart found as well.

Now, though, I cannot download boxart, nor can I get title updates.  It say Transferring Title Updates Failed.

My box is set for static ip, and DMZ on the router.

I also tried to manually add the TU (After checking the media key to make sure it matched) under the 000B0000 folder AND the cache folder. Neither of which work.  The TU doesnt show up.

I ALSO tried to upload the TU with 360 Content Manager.

So, at this point, I think I am stumped.

Also, I thought it may be a problem with jqe360, so I reset my api key there and tried to link the xbox again, and now it doesnt say anything when I click the button.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

i had same issue , i reinstalled once more , Solved my problem , Not much of a solution for you maybe , But try install it again and make sure u delete existing fsd...Good luck

Thanks for the reply croize..... I will try to reinstall again.  Strange it should happen on a fresh install, but hey, stranger things have happened I guess.  Its not much of a pain to reinstall, takes like 20 minutes, so.... :)

I will report back with results.

Results:

So, after reinstalling, I deleted the cache folder too, just in case.

Now, Though it said the boxart was downloading, it doesnt show up.  The jqe360 button does nothing when I enter the info and press it, AND the TU's still say Title update downloading failed.  Although, when I added one manually now, it showed up.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? Or how to fix this?

are you sure your console is getting a good IP from your router?

Thanks for the reply croize..... I will try to reinstall again.  Strange it should happen on a fresh install, but hey, stranger things have happened I guess.  Its not much of a pain to reinstall, takes like 20 minutes, so.... :)

I will report back with results.

Results:

So, after reinstalling, I deleted the cache folder too, just in case.

Now, Though it said the boxart was downloading, it doesnt show up.  The jqe360 button does nothing when I enter the info and press it, AND the TU's still say Title update downloading failed.  Although, when I added one manually now, it showed up.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I am doing wrong? Or how to fix this?

Your IP could be clashing, try to see the DHCP while your xbox and all other devices you use internet on are enabled with wifi. If the DHCP shows any other device matches your xbox's IP, change the IP for either the xbox or the device.P.S You can see the DHCP from your router page.

(SOLVED)

Apparently you were both right!  I was seeing download action, and could FTP into the router with no problem and transfer files, etc and so on, but, for some reason, it wouldn't do anything with the outside world (even though I SAW the status saying # of things to download and the number go down).

Once, though, I took it off of Static IP and just let it DHCP, (my router is dd-wrt, so it assigned the same IP anyhow due to the recognition of the MAC) everything seemed to be all good, with the caveat that I had to refresh all artwork manually by going into the options for each game.  But that is just fine by me!

Thanks for your help guys!  Hope this helps someone else that has the same problem!

p.s. The jqe360 link now works as well.

Glad to see it worked out for you, and its really good that you put a tag SOLVED in the last post, this will really help others! :thumbup: