RealModScene
zcl226403

Long press a certain button to directly exit the game, I'm not sure if it can be achieved

I don't understand script programs, so I have a question to ask for help. I don't know if it can be implemented, that is, long press a certain button to directly exit the game. If it can be implemented, that would be great

On 10/31/2023 at 3:05 PM, zcl226403 said:

I don't understand script programs, so I have a question to ask for help. I don't know if it can be implemented, that is, long press a certain button to directly exit the game. If it can be implemented, that would be great

Script programs can be confusing, but your query about implementing a long-press feature to exit a game is interesting. It might be feasible and would indeed be a convenient addition if achievable!

"Implementing a long-press feature for exiting the game could enhance user experience by providing a quick and intuitive way to leave the application. However, it's essential to consider potential unintended exits and provide clear instructions to users to avoid accidental closures."🤑

On 10/31/2023 at 3:05 PM, zcl226403 said:

Using scripting, it is possible to implement a feature that allows a long press on a certain button to exit the game. Consult with experienced developers or forums for help implementing this functionality. Good luck!