RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
KhaliDella3a

Sudden shutdown with red dot and error code 0033

So after leaving my xbox 360 for a week closely, when i turn it on and it shows "Welcome to Aurora" it turn off with red dot and when i press dvd button and sync button for seeing the error code, i see 4433 which means 0033 ,i found it dusty so i took it apart to clean it,  after that the smae problem little bit, i tweaked some settings in dashlaunch like target temp and fans speed, after that it went ittle bit good, you can play for a while until it truns off again, i was used to this i mean playing for couple of hours, today it is acting weird, i tweaked dashlauch settings like target temp and fan speed,when i enter a game like the bureau and press continue to play the game,suddenly the same thing happen again, i think it is a an overheat problem, does dashlaunch or aurora are causing this? because my father always say it to me, however, how can i troubleshoot this problem ?

NOTE: when i enter dashlaunch after booting the temp of cpu is like above 65 and gpu between 55-60 and edram 50-55 and mobo 40-45