RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
laudz

Link strange error

I'm having problems with the link can play 10 to 20 minutes after I lose the connection and the message Connection Interruptade or F3000003, both using the connection as Lan Wan but the console is connected because the covers update and updated the kernel using Autogg.And the island has passed all tests

"UPNP Status: Enabled UPNP router foundData port status: TCP Port 1000: PassBroadcast Port Status: Port 1001 TCP: PassJQE360 Authentication Status: Pass Tretafocka08 "

Freestyle Console Beta Rev 3 735 installed inside the console's internal memory, Dash_launch_v3.07, Kernel Version 16203, Tu 8 cod 2 installed via thumb drive.

Setting Dash_launch

Pingpatch / EnabledSingnnotice / DisabledLiveBlock / EnabledLivestrong / DisabledXhttp / EnabledNonetstore / EnabledDevLink / DisabledSockpatch / DisabledAutofake / DisabledFakelive / Enabled

My internal network

Speedstream 4200 Modem ports open in automatic mode.

Rotiador TP-LINK TL-WR740N with all ports added

Virtual Servers 1003 and 1004 IP 192.168.1.103 Xbox manual, disabled DMZ, UPnP enabled, Firewall disabled.

Thank you in advance for any help now!

I am guessing you lost connection to the server somehow, maybe lag or ping issue. Does this happen all the time or just occasionally? does your isp limit traffic on none standard ports (like to control torrents?) maybe you are getting throttled ...

Every time the days that I can play about 30 minutes without error happen but it is not there I turn off the console angry haha never tested my connection with torrents files generally low by Leecher.Do you think the problem may be with my service provider autentifcação the internet or a misconfiguration on my modem speedstrem?how can I test the ping of my console?Excuse the English flawed and thanks for help ^^ UP

numerous attempts and still have same problem already put my modem in bridge and rotiador wireless releasing all ports, added the ip console in the DMZ, added the mac address of the console and have disabled the firewall and still the same message Connection Interruptade can not play but 10 to 20 minutes am I losing connection to server due to my country but to be distant? I am Brazil

Internet in Brazil is not exactly reliable, try calling your ISP and see if they can help.