RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bfds89

Dead Space Glitch

I was on chapter 6 destroying the polluted pods, managed to kill 7 of 8.

The last one is in the air filtration room, with some tunnels with fire. So far so good.

The problem is when I get down the elevator and look to the right of the door and I see nothing, where it should be the power node to destroy so I can open the door.

Since there is no power node to destroy (I can see the space where it should have been) I cant get past this level. I could show the screenshot but I dunno where it is saved. :p

And I have no other saved game. Has anyone got past this glitch?

I reallly dont want to start over again, I rather just get through with it and star playing Dead Space 2.

Thanks ;)

I think this is the one I had trouble finding as well. Look in the floor behind the elevator shaft, it was hard for me to find and then hard to hit and destroy it as well.

Its not that guy. I already killed that guy. The only one left is the one in the air filtration room. With the tunnels with fire. There should be an electrical box to destroy but there is not! How can I access my screenshot in FSD3 so I can show you?