RealModScene
Chameleon

Games are not launching on console

I installed fsd3 on my Xbox.

It has done all updates. I start my Xbox, run xex and than load fsd3.

I assigned my hdd1games as folder. I have copied all my games from an external hd to this folder.

After rebooting, the Xbox starts with the cover downloads.

When all is done, I reboot again.

I see in my games folder that there are some games missing from the ones I copied from my external hd to my Xbox hdd1.

When I look in the games folder, the games and all contend are in it. I try to start the default.xex file and the screen turns black. After ten seconds I get the message: unable to read disc. This is strange, as those games were running under my previous fsd version.

I have also copied the new alien game to my hdd1. The game comes up in the games menu with folder and details, but when I start it up I also get the unable to read disc message.

I tried to start the games up from the xexmenu or from my external HD, but nothing works.

Did I forgot to do an update or so, I don't know.

All help is welcome.

C

To make things clear, the games that actually appear in your library are working?Try running the games, from your external disk through xexmenu directly, if this doen't work, the games my be corrupt or incomplete.

Also, i assume you are not using dashlaunch to boot fsd as dash?

Not all the games that appear in the liberary are running.

Some of the games that used to run aren't even shown in the liberary now.

I tried running the games directly through xexmenu from the external HD. That didn't work.

All these games used to work on the previous fsd version I had, through my external HD.

I played left for death 2 before upgrading to fsd3 from my external HD. Now I can't get it to work anymore.

Also it doesn't appears in my liberary anymore.

I am noob at installing but when I start my Xbox up, I first need to enter the xexmenu, than I start my fsd3 up from here.

My Xbox doesn't start up in fsd3 automaticly so I think I don't use dashlaunch.

C

Doesn't sound like FSD issue to me. As you run the games though xexmenu, FSD does nothing to boot the games.I think your games are corrupted or incomplete, as the console states it's not able te read the disc.Do you have a copy of one of the 'not working' ones on your computer? Try to copy this to your external again and run through xexmenu.

I downloaded The walking dead from abgx.net, installed it with xbox backupcreator to my external HD

I add the external HD directory to the games liberary.

The game is shown in the liberary, but when I want to start it it gives me "an update must be installed".

When I press A to install it, it loads from the net and I get E81 error. 

Anyone knows how this comes?

Also my xbox backupcreator can't read files like Metal gear solid.

I get the information "unable to define disc".

How can I solve this?

C

OK, first of all NEVER UPDATE FROM A GAME, EVER!!!! I suggest you look in the tutorials section and update to the latest dashboard and dashlaunch and then use ISO2GoD to create GoD (Games On Demand) images of your game 'backups'. I think you main issue is from using xbox backup creator.

Thank you for this info.

I've updated the dashlaunch (with the great help of the tutorial on this website!!)

Now I can get all 95% of the games running.

The only thing is that when I use ISO2GoD to transfer the game to the HD (external or internal), it doesn't shows up in the game menu.

Do I need to change the depth search?

C