Hi there, this simple Script is providing a service of Xboxunity straight onto your Console.   Script: Icon: Name: Unity LiNK Info Description: "Get LiNK Info straight from Unity"   What it does: - Gets all LiNK-Compatible Games and provides you a menu to navigate through the whole Title List. - Lists all available Rooms per Title - Lists all current Users per Room - Displays User Information - Displays Title or Room Information, if there are no Players at all   ...   Why did i create this?: When I'm on my console, i didn't want to use a second device/application, to get all the information of the current played games. I also didn't want to start each game, sign in to LiNK and check the Rooms for its players. I just wanted to have a quick overview of all LiNK compatible Games. I wanted to search for active Players and Games. ...   What are the benefits?: - Quick Overview of all LiNK Compatible Games, Rooms and Players directly on Console, without use of third device/software and loosing time - Better Games, Rooms and Match-Finding. - More Players on different Games, because of a better Overview of "waiting" Players and open Rooms. - Better Support for the community ("I see, you are using the wrong Title update") ...   Is it final?: It's a stable Version. It is not perfect, but there was some limitation. For a "Quick Overview" it's good enough. I planned custom Gizmo stuff for this one. Also the Unity API could change. If so, this script needs to be updated or it will be deprecated. Anyone who wants to contribute, can report Bugs, Suggest Features/Fixes or extend by using GitHub or this Thread.   Where is the download?: With the Aurora Script Repo, you can download it directly to your console.