RealModScene
CrazyGamer_44

OG Xbox GTA San Andreas wont work on Jtag Xbox 360

Hi. I have been trying to run OG Xbox GTA San Andreas on my Jtag Xbox 360 but every time a message occur saying "An error has encountered". Other OG Xbox games such as Simpsons Hit and Run and GTA Vice City have been running fine. Only problem occur in GTA san Andreas. Any help regarding this issue will be helpfull.

15 hours ago, CrazyGamer_44 said:

Hi. I have been trying to run OG Xbox GTA San Andreas on my Jtag Xbox 360 but every time a message occur saying "An error has encountered". Other OG Xbox games such as Simpsons Hit and Run and GTA Vice City have been running fine. Only problem occur in GTA san Andreas. Any help regarding this issue will be helpfull.

there is a very simple solution.. get the 360 version... it was released on 360 natively...

21 hours ago, CrazyGamer_44 said:

Nah. The 360 version is full of bugs and the game randomly gets stuck. Thats why wanting to playing the Xbox Classic GTA San Andreas

yeah ok.. i've played it thru and thru.. no issues like you suggest.. but ok mate... you can always get the PC version as well?

i also had trouble with this but i found a solution

im not sure if i can post links so ill just give instructions

google Gta san andreas super modded for Xbox original & X360, is a thread by Sifaw99

Download the files Fix for gta sa pal

replace the xbe from the pal i480 composite into your gta sa folder

or just try both, i know one of the .xbes worked for me

one game i just couldnt get to work was super monkey ball, nothing i tried worked