RealModScene
KiwiMeoWii

Skin 0.6 update to 0.7b1

Like the post says. Noob here. While we are all on lockdown. May as well dabble in some skin updates before I try to make one my self. 

I read on here there were some changes done to 7b1 so I would need to find those changes & apply them to the 0.6 skin. 

I have the skin 0.6.xzp & 7b1.Default.xzp extracted into individual folders. Using xzptool, xuitool, Ddsconvertor etc

Original Author will stay the same. I'm just trying to make this compatible with 0.7b1. 

Wish for everyone to be well & safe. Look after your self & your loved ones.

20200327_200324.jpg

Edited by Damn8tive Nz
Because my post sounded stupid.lol

It's not that simple lol.. you have to go into the xurs to find what has changed

On 3/28/2020 at 5:17 AM, felida said:

It's not that simple lol.. you have to go into the xurs to find what has changed

Yeah I've been looking at the different changes to each .xzp xurs & differences. hopefully. I can figure this out & get this 0.6.xzp compatible with 0.7b1 as it was my go to skin for 0.6 until 0.7b1 come out. 

6 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Yeah I've been looking at the different changes to each .xzp xurs & differences. hopefully. I can figure this out & get this 0.6.xzp compatible with 0.7b1 as it was my go to skin for 0.6 until 0.7b1 come out. 

i believe the quickview was changed.. plus the modules tab.. its been a while, but you can change the skin.xml or one of those to reflect the higher release.. and you can find the differences that way.. albeit, it will be a crippled skin at first..

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2020 at 7:29 PM, felida said:

i believe the quickview was changed.. plus the modules tab.. its been a while, but you can change the skin.xml or one of those to reflect the higher release.. and you can find the differences that way.. albeit, it will be a crippled skin at first..

Hay Felida. Sorry for the dumb question. My first time dabbling with skins. For the SkinMetaGenerator. 

For Aurora Version doe's it matter how i put the version I.D in. As it is at 0.4

If I put the version I.D as 0.7, 0.7b, 7b1, 0.7B, 0.7B1 or is it supposed to be specific version I.D or this dont matter what I put there? Sorry bro noob arse question.🤣

6 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Hay Felida. Sorry for the dumb question. My first time dabbling with skins. For the SkinMetaGenerator. 

For Aurora Version doe's it matter how i put the version I.D in. As it is at 0.4

If I put the version I.D as 0.7, 0.7b, 7b1, 0.7B, 0.7B1 or is it supposed to be specific version I.D or this dont matter what I put there? Sorry bro noob arse question.🤣

its supposed to be the version the skin is for

• Thanks 1

I update the 0.6 skin to work with 0.7b. As I just wanted to dabble around with it. So I get the hang of where all the files are & how to change stuff around. Abit mind boggling for a noobie like me but I'm getting there. I will release the 0.6 skin I have updated. With & without the music on here. once I'm done making me a skin.

But cheers on all the info you have put out on here for Aurora skins. plus the rest of the Devs on here releasing tools & everyone else's comments & posts. As I went through majority of everything for skin building like a hawk on here. rectifying programs etc that I needed & were given me hard times.

my halo skin still in its beta stages. Still alot to learn & change on this skin as I'm doing this on the fly.lol I know I wont keep it like this & ill change everything completely. Plus I'll add some music to it once I'm happy with it & I'll release it. So im definitely keeping it halo to match my console.