RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
puss2puss

control xbox360 with iphone..but without live.

hi alllll!

hey i was woundering, does anyone knows a way to use the app ''My xbox live'' on iphone, but without live connection?

here's a link to what i'm talking about:

http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57454219-285/how-to-control-your-xbox-360-with-an-iphone/

lot of people have iphones and ipod 4g etc..so would be good if you could controle the fsd dash (or atleast the original..boring dash from microsoft..) with an iphone.

Or is there any other way to controle the xbox with an ipod/iphone ? (..other than pushing the power button on the xbox with the ipod..thaaaaaaa..)

Naw there is no other way to control the xbox with iDevices ... ihave looked into this when i first discovered this app aswell ... atfirst i thought yes now i dont have to buy the xbox remote to watch/navthe media center ... my dreams were crushed =( .. lol

I realized there would be no other way for the iDevice to connect tothe xbox since it has no bluetooth and i dont think IR is capable fromiDevices..so i THINK it uses live to connect to your profile andremotely runs items that are default on ur xbox only so if it worked it wouldnt beable to launch anything on FSD anyway ... i could be wrong if so thenplease correct me =)

Use your iDevice or any device that has a web browser to connect to your network, have F3 loaded up on your xbox and connected to the same network. in browser on device enter your xbox IP and now you are able to launch content on your device using out http interface.

@JPizzle is there anyway to look at tech note or source code to get more info on how IP control works on xbox360? It would be greatly appreciated. I would love to control with my Control 4  SR-250