RealModScene
KiwiMeoWii

Coverflow layouts 2020

Hay guys made some coverflow layouts. A few pics & vids of them not all of them are in the picture/video. Some are pretty much the same. Just the main cover will be In a different position or spin, wheel, flip added to it. Hope you guys enjoy. Be safe out there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEyRT6xZEEl6Q8gidKHbLCxg-ZUIE3oy/view?usp=drivesdk

20200323_152408.jpg

20200323_152339.jpg

Edited by Damn8tive Nz
Uploaded link for covers again
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Great.

IMHO: I don't like coverflow, because most of covers is custom. Only FSDFlow!

Good job!

Edited by Funky_Koval
Good job!

5 hours ago, Funky_Koval said:

Great.

IMHO: I don't like coverflow, because most of covers is custom.

Only FSDFlow!

Viva La FSD!

So why you even comment. Plus the FSD coverflow is custom? The fsd coverflow didn't build its self out of fresh air. These coverflows are for people that wanted them & a different look than the other coverflows. There not for everyone. But hay I put these up for people to enjoy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, rubensyama said:

you did a beautiful job, congratulations
I will share with my friends 👏

No problem. Enjoy

[ 14/04/2020 ] 🏡

- files cannot be downloaded because they request permission to access
- what is unnecessary to share files with the community and only deliver to those who have permission

- Keep files free of barriers for everyone to enjoy

01b.png

20 minutes ago, rubensyama said:

[ 14/04/2020 ] 🏡

- files cannot be downloaded because they request permission to access
- what is unnecessary to share files with the community and only deliver to those who have permission

- Keep files free of barriers for everyone to enjoy

The thing is I only keep stuff on my Google drive for a week or so. If you already have it. Please feel free to upload it & do what you please with it. I really only share stuff out on our ogxbox & 360 collection, modding group on fb or discord for abit before I delete it. So I can put other stuff on my Google drive.

I've uploaded my halo skin for Aurora here. I will end up deleting it in two weeks or so. Like you said I've shared files to the community but no comments. But everybody wants it. But dont want give a thanks. So why should I keep it going. If I could add it to the coverflow scripts & skins that would be awsome.

I don't have the files because I'm not allowed to get you can use RealModscene to send your stuff, just like you can use Discord and share the link to downloaded zip files. There are several ways to share things.

3 minutes ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

I've uploaded my halo skin for Aurora here. I will end up deleting it in two weeks or so. Like you said I've shared files to the community but no comments. But everybody wants it. But dont want give a thanks. So why should I keep it going. If I could add it to the coverflow scripts & skins that would be awsome.

Some people don't know how to thank other people are happy to receive it so i still record videos for youtube Don't be upset with people who don't know how to say thanks, your work is very good

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rubensyama said:

Some people don't know how to thank other people are happy to receive it so i still record videos for youtube Don't be upset with people who don't know how to say thanks, your work is very good

It's not that rubensyama. I follow you on YouTube & leave a like. As you do some awesome jtag/rgh Aurora or FSD videos. I may not understand your language. But you bring up some interesting stuff I may not of knowing of about Aurora or FSD. The thing is I like to have space on my Google drive for my movies as I travel alot & use my phone to pull movies from my Google drive. So I delete stuff That's not needed. So these things I'm doing for my jtag/rgh systems I only share them for a week or so before I delete it. If someone has it. They can upload it & do what they please with it. I'm only doing this for fun

On 4/15/2020 at 2:51 PM, Damn8tive Nz said:

Please feel free to use this skin & cover layouts & upload them to where ever you want. As the link to my Google drive wont be there to long. Once you have downloaded. You can do what ever you want & upload these to your own sever etc I'm not worried if you change the names of these cover flows or skin as I only wanted to do this for fun. Like I stated. Enjoy & the link wont be here that long. It ain't you. it's just I dont like keeping things on my Google drive.

• Like 1