RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AshleyUK

Possible to play modded games on LiNK ?

Hi,

Just wondering if it's possible to play modded games on LiNK or not??

For instance, lets say I have Black Ops with the latest title update, and me and a friend want to have some fun with zombies but with a modded game - infinite ammo etc etc, could we play this over LiNK ? Or will it just kick it out? Or BAN us?? 

Thought I would ask before anything drastic happens.

Thanks

sure it's possible ...

you have a modded lobby in matchmaking section of the forum ....

just be sure to warn every player that it's a modded game before start ...

If modding, make your own room. DO NOT run mods in public games in public rooms or you are risking a ban.

Create your own room and state in the name it is modded.

If modding, make your own room. DO NOT run mods in public games in public rooms or you are risking a ban.Create your own room and state in the name it is modded.

Is there a place to report them? Just had a gears of war game going at least the host and possibly the whole team were invincible in public room 2.

Hard enpugh to get a good game going without that kinda crap.

now that link has caught on, alot of cheating is going on. Im sure they will figure out a way to fix it. but until then you just gotta deal with the dummies. I know your pain, I cant play BO2 anymore without getting hit with a fully auto rocket launcher. People dont understand to just start a modded room.

We were winning then they started dominating, one guy was standing still and chainsaws wouldn't kill him.

I looked at a site that explained how to create rooms but the option doesn't show up for me, do you need to do something special first?

now that link has caught on, alot of cheating is going on. Im sure they will figure out a way to fix it. but until then you just gotta deal with the dummies. I know your pain, I cant play BO2 anymore without getting hit with a fully auto rocket launcher. People dont understand to just start a modded room.

I'm right there with you, ever since a few nights ago, it seems like every game I join has a mod going. I'm confident that this mess will be cleaned up soon also.

We were winning then they started dominating, one guy was standing still and chainsaws wouldn't kill him.

I looked at a site that explained how to create rooms but the option doesn't show up for me, do you need to do something special first?

Look here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1110-help%EF%BC%81%EF%BC%81how-to-create-a-private-room