RealModScene
emlg

Rgloader 14789 caused my Rgh2 4gb to freez at loading screen, Please help!

2 months ago, I watched ModdedWarfare: "How to turn your rgh into a DevKit with RGloader" 

I saw it then I searched the internet for the lastest version. I found that felida has posted one, I downloaded it, flashed my nand and moved the files that are needed to the root of my external hdd, I did every thing correctly, but for no reason my Xbox stucks or freezes on the loading screen (the logo) any solutions? 

Also I deleted my launch.ini and xbdm.ini

13 hours ago, emlg said:

2 months ago, I watched ModdedWarfare: "How to turn your rgh into a DevKit with RGloader" 

I saw it then I searched the internet for the lastest version. I found that felida has posted one, I downloaded it, flashed my nand and moved the files that are needed to the root of my external hdd, I did every thing correctly, but for no reason my Xbox stucks or freezes on the loading screen (the logo) any solutions? 

It isn't intended to be used with 4gb consoles.. 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, felida said:

It isn't intended to be used with 4gb consoles.. 

So I think I messed up 

Is there any fix rather than flashing the nand manually? 

Also I saw on your topic page for rgloader 17489. 

That there is some one who had this freezing issue on 4gb corona and he fixed it. So how this is not intended to be for 4gb consoles? 

On 3/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, emlg said:

What size nand does RGloader build and does the console boot to xshell with out hdd installed ?

1 hour ago, ianboy1987 said:

What size nand does RGloader build and does the console boot to xshell with out hdd installed ?

IDK about the size amount

My console stucks at the loading screen with hdd and without it 

There is any way to boot to xell "I know that felida said there is no xell, but I heard that change some files would make the system to boot" 

4 hours ago, emlg said:

There is any way to boot to xell "I know that felida said there is no xell, but I heard that change some files would make the system to boot" 

Since your system is booting to the logo i would guess the flash is ok. Do you have away to write to hdd via computer ? Some versions of RGloader will read filesystem from a usb drive. You could add fsd or aurora to usb and edit rgloader.ini to boot them.

Also what size is the nand ? I dont think RGloader support any nand over 16mb.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:46 AM, ianboy1987 said:

Since your system is booting to the logo i would guess the flash is ok. Do you have away to write to hdd via computer ? Some versions of RGloader will read filesystem from a usb drive. You could add fsd or aurora to usb and edit rgloader.ini to boot them.

Also what size is the nand ? I dont think RGloader support any nand over 16mb.

Yeah actually the filesystem folder is on my USB hard drive. But about the nand size, sorry I forgot how much was it. It was a long time since I booted my 360

1 hour ago, emlg said:

Yeah actually the filesystem folder is on my USB hard drive. But about the nand size, sorry I forgot how much was it. It was a long time since I booted my 360

Update: I tried first to change rgloader.ini to boot to the specific storage unit where filesystem folder is found. It didn't work. Then I tried to make it boot to aurora, but unfortunately it didn't work 

Also I saw that there are two rgloader.ini folders that are different, of course there was only one on my USB but there is another one found in the download folder different than the one found in the "put on hdd" folder so I will try to replace these folders and change the boot destination, to test

On 4/12/2020 at 10:33 AM, emlg said:

Update: I tried first to change rgloader.ini to boot to the specific storage unit where filesystem folder is found. It didn't work. Then I tried to make it boot to aurora, but unfortunately it didn't work 

Also I saw that there are two rgloader.ini folders that are different, of course there was only one on my USB but there is another one found in the download folder different than the one found in the "put on hdd" folder so I will try to replace these folders and change the boot destination, to test

Unfortunately, it didn't work either also I tried adding aurora to the filesystems folder and changing its name to dash. Xex so I can trick rgloader.ini to boot to it. 

Right now my last hope is to gh in kdnet but I don't know if it will work because I flashed my Xbox using simple 360 nand flasher and people are saying that it only works when you flash your xbox using jrrunner through your pc, and also how to setup it ? 

So can anyone help me, please

6 hours ago, emlg said:

Unfortunately, it didn't work either also I tried adding aurora to the filesystems folder and changing its name to dash. Xex so I can trick rgloader.ini to boot to it. 

Right now my last hope is to gh in kdnet but I don't know if it will work because I flashed my Xbox using simple 360 nand flasher and people are saying that it only works when you flash your xbox using jrrunner through your pc, and also how to setup it ? 

So can anyone help me, please

kdnet has nothing to do with neither of those.. its setup if you have the xdk installed and by rgloader when you built the nand.. 

you can easily use siwzzy's nand flasher to flash if you box was booting normally.. your problem is you used something without having the proper setup in case it fails..

you will need a hardware flasher to flash a working nand to the console..

and i wont go into the hardware vs software argument of flashing.. they both do the exact same.. and jrunner doesn't even have kdnet in it at ALL..