RealModScene
TudorBlue

Configuring my new dual nand

Might sound like a silly question thos but how can I configure my fsd l/dashlaunch, to open up straight into my fsd when I switch nands?? Atm, it boots onto what looks like the official dashboars but I can press the guide buton then select freestyle dashboard. Is that right??? I want it to boot straight into fsd once I reboot after changing nands. Thanks in advance guys. Also osnt there somekind of xbl block that should be in my lauch.ini?? Sent From Tapatalk 2

if you save the launch.ini on ur nand (modded one), your ok, you really need to have a seperate hard drive for when your nand is turned on. so you can take it out and play on your live nand

in your launch.ini

edit the "default" to boot hdd1/ [fsd folder] /default.xex

if you save the launch.ini on ur nand (modded one), your ok, you really need to have a seperate hard drive for when your nand is turned on. so you can take it out and play on your live nand in your launch.ini edit the "default" to boot hdd1/ [fsd folder] /default.xex

Ive installed fsd onto an external hdd. Is this what you mean Dave?? Sent From Tapatalk 2Sent From Tapatalk 2

Ive installed fsd onto an external hdd. Is this what you mean Dave?? Sent From Tapatalk 2 Sent From Tapatalk 2

Aye, from what I understand...You can put the launch.ini (on your daemon nand) (USB Hard drives can take a moment to load when the xbox powers up, hence the reason it may not be loading the FSD properly). if the launch.ini is in your flash it should wait a moment, make sure you have "hddalive = true" "hddtimer = 210"

Your launch.ini would need to be USB0/ (FSD Folder) / default.xex 

then when you want to go live, you disconnect the usb HDD.

I was referring to maybe having another slim hard drive, 1 hdd for your live, 1hdd for your daemon nand :)

FSD needs to be loaded first for the dashboard button to work with "FSD Home".

Live block yes, you should have it to prevent your console being banned

liveblock = true

livestrong = false (enable this and you wont get your covers from XBL)

Im having a bit of a nightmare here. I installed fsd onto my external hdd then rebooted my console. Everything had dispeared! Then when I tried to reinstall fsd again, my usb had vanished and the only option I had ws my 360hdd. Took me a few goes to get the installer to pick my usb hdd again. Sent From Tapatalk 2

Your using the USB at the back of the console or front?

What hard drive is it, does it use 2 usb (1 for data, 1 for power) or 1 usb 1 power mains

Your using the USB at the back of the console or front? What hard drive is it, does it use 2 usb (1 for data, 1 for power) or 1 usb 1 power mains

Yes, my usb is plugged into the bottom usb port. My usb hdd only jas one usb port on it and a power input. It was plugged in at the time. Ive used the same usb drive on my old rgh falcon without any trouble. Also noticed that when I switch nands it can take ages to boot up. It boots into what looks like official dashboard. Im going to change this so it boots up into fsd. Sent From Tapatalk 2

bottom usb, being at the front?

Front USB is like usb 1.1, they share the same bus system with other onboard crap.

the USB at the back is usb 2, each one has its own bus system. You might find it better performance.

bottom usb, being at the front? Front USB is like usb 1.1, they share the same bus system with other onboard crap. the USB at the back is usb 2, each one has its own bus system. You might find it better performance.

Yes, ive plugged my usb into the bk of the console. Im tempted to buy another xbox 360hdd just for my fsd. I can still run games off a usb hdd. Sent From Tapatalk 2

Could be better off, if your external hard drive has a 2.5" sata inside it, you can just use it, and get the case to convert it to x360 :)

Could be better off, if your external hard drive has a 2.5" sata inside it, you can just use it, and get the case to convert it to x360 :)

Ive got that much info in my launch.ini, Im not sure whats what. Im having trouble posting on here for some reason. I go to reply on my pc but nothing is happenin, each time I click reply, nothing happens. The only way i can reply is cia tapatalk on my phone. I would have posted the info off my launch.ini for you to look at. Is there a problem with the forum? Ive tried firefox and internet explorer and its the same peoblem. Wont let me post any.replys. Sent From Tapatalk 2

Ive got that much info in my launch.ini, Im not sure whats what. Im having trouble posting on here for some reason. I go to reply on my pc but nothing is happenin, each time I click reply, nothing happens. The only way i can reply is cia tapatalk on my phone. I would have posted the info off my launch.ini for you to look at. Is there a problem with the forum? Ive tried firefox and internet explorer and its the same peoblem. Wont let me post any.replys. Sent From Tapatalk 2

Sounds like malware on your PC

no issues with forum, I'm on PC using FF and IE9 works too.

Delete the launch.ini, and use dashlaunch to make a new one :thumbup: