RealModScene
MrModzFTWxD

Original xbox 360 dash?

1 hour ago, MrModzFTWxD said:

Anyone know how to get the original xbox 360 dash board for your rgh? 17559

Are you talking about removing your mod or just accessing the original dashboard? The original dash is always there, just hold right bumper at startup.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:00 PM, moses_373 said:

Are you talking about removing your mod or just accessing the original dashboard? The original dash is always there, just hold right bumper at startup.

or in the guide->system settings.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MrModzFTWxD said:

i am talking about the kinnect dash

yeah, you use the guide, then go to system settings.. it will boot stock dash, no need to reboot the console

And if you want the stock dashboard to be your main, you can put games in the content/0000000000000000 directory (disc games will need to be converted to Games on Demand i believe

On 4/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, felida said:

yeah, you use the guide, then go to system settings.. it will boot stock dash, no need to reboot the console

Not sure what you are on about, but i was originally talking about the NXE Hybrid dash, also looks like the on eused in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ou-G8sIuIY
As that dash was the OG!

29 minutes ago, MrModzFTWxD said:

Not sure what you are on about, but i was originally talking about the NXE Hybrid dash, also looks like the on eused in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ou-G8sIuIY
As that dash was the OG!

They changed it to the metro dash mate.. that dashboard is long gone.  You could run an older version of the kernel, you'd just have to patch games, and TUs wouldn't work normally cuz of the change.. games have a minimum dash required.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

They changed it to the metro dash mate.. that dashboard is long gone.  You could run an older version of the kernel, you'd just have to patch games, and TUs wouldn't work normally cuz of the change.. games have a minimum dash required.. 

I know that is my video, i was running the dash fine with bo2 and bo2 wasn't released when that dash came out, but i did patch AW to run on that dash.