RealModScene
CraftedVoxel

Searching for Minecraft Title Update 12 or 13 (XBOX 360 Edition)

Hello, I am looking for either Title Update 12 or Title Update 13 for Minecraft XBOX 360 Edition. Optimally, I would prefer TU13, but TU12 works since I believe they both use the same world generation seeds. Does anybody have the update? Thanks.

7 hours ago, CraftedVoxel said:

Hello, I am looking for either Title Update 12 or Title Update 13 for Minecraft XBOX 360 Edition. Optimally, I would prefer TU13, but TU12 works since I believe they both use the same world generation seeds. Does anybody have the update? Thanks.

Because such a low? Is at 80. Contains everything from previous updates  https://mega.nz/#!tZ9DRIQT!WzeGYyYzevcLu_QtI9XwRhqi1LNAb0oa-fj2SbvHrlk

9 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Because such a low? Is at 80. Contains everything from previous updates  https://mega.nz/#!tZ9DRIQT!WzeGYyYzevcLu_QtI9XwRhqi1LNAb0oa-fj2SbvHrlk

Sorry, but I'm specifically looking for TU12 or TU13 because there's a seed a want to regenerate. The original world in question was generated on TU13 on January 28, 2014, but TU12 works too since there was a world generation update in TU12 and there wasn't another one until TU14. Basically, I need either TU12 or TU13. Earlier and later title updates had different seeds and land generation.

15 hours ago, CraftedVoxel said:

Sorry, but I'm specifically looking for TU12 or TU13 because there's a seed a want to regenerate. The original world in question was generated on TU13 on January 28, 2014, but TU12 works too since there was a world generation update in TU12 and there wasn't another one until TU14. Basically, I need either TU12 or TU13. Earlier and later title updates had different seeds and land generation.

Tu 15 on unity servers is tu 12..

There was issues with the title update and it had to be changed a few times.. before it was certified.. this is why there are some gaps and differences..

Tu 15 is the 15th build, but it is the 12th released to the public

Edit: same applies to TU80.. public release is TU78..