RealModScene
jao0998

Dlc problem

Hey guys, i'm trying to install a Bastion Dlc, but when I go to the Hdd\Content\000000000000 there is only the "Xexmenu" and the "Optional Media" Update folders, both Aurora and Dashlaunch are installed in a internal HD and the title updates only appear in the Aurora\Data\TitleUpdates.

53 minutes ago, jao0998 said:

Hey guys, i'm trying to install a Bastion Dlc, but when I go to the Hdd\Content\000000000000 there is only the "Xexmenu" and the "Optional Media" Update folders, both Aurora and Dashlaunch are installed in a internal HD and the title updates only appear in the Aurora\Data\TitleUpdates.

As soon as you create a game save the folder will appear Title ID will appear but you can do it manually.
      Within 0000000000000000 create the following folders /58410B66/00000002 and place the dlc inside the latter.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Neocazen said:

As soon as you create a game save the folder will appear Title ID will appear but you can do it manually.
      Within 0000000000000000 create the following folders /58410B66/00000002 and place the dlc inside the latter.

That isn't necessarily true.. there are plenty of games that the save goes actually into the profile.. not the games location

7 hours ago, jao0998 said:

that worked, thank you

As for your problem, if you had the games installed into their correct location, then there would be stuff in the content/0000000000000000/ folder..

As for the tu's.. aurora backs them up in Aurora's folder, then places them in the correct location when you start game up.. 

7 hours ago, felida said:

That isn't necessarily true.. there are plenty of games that the save goes actually into the profile.. not the games location

As for your problem, if you had the games installed into their correct location, then there would be stuff in the content/0000000000000000/ folder..

As for the tu's.. aurora backs them up in Aurora's folder, then places them in the correct location when you start game up.. 

As I didn't have the game folder in content, I assumed it would be in an external Arcade folder (People who used or use Freestyle have this custom).
     In order not to complicate it further, I gave the solution less complicated.
     My XBLA games are all in the Content folder with their respective codes which, thanks to Aurora, also allows you to see the name of the game.

3 hours ago, Neocazen said:

As I didn't have the game folder in content, I assumed it would be in an external Arcade folder (People who used or use Freestyle have this custom).
     In order not to complicate it further, I gave the solution less complicated.
     My XBLA games are all in the Content folder with their respective codes which, thanks to Aurora, also allows you to see the name of the game.

The games can be anywhere.. this is true.. but dlc/tu's have to be in their correct location.. it's an OS thing you can say.. it's only on the internal and external (if you have 17349+) content folders