RealModScene
MatteIta

Matte'Ex Slide [Rev483] [FINAL VERSION]

Posted Image

Hi i'm MatteIta and this is my skin MATT'EX SLIDE!

This Skin is for FSD 3.0.483.

FEATURES:  

The main menu is composed of 10 Tabs,with a continuous movement as Blackex skin and you can zoom in and out the avatar with start button,if you don't like avatar you can disable in settings.

Settings Menu is unique and the same movement like main menu,and so the background menu.
You can choose icon,icon's background and colour text then press "apply to dash" then "save" to apply changes.
There are two background's video,applies only video at a time to avoid delays.

I hope you like it   :thumbup:

19/02/13 - UPDATE:

Added: 

-174 wallpapers;

-one video's background;

-orb animation;

-new icons and background's icons;

-and minor things like temp bar now have white frame,added black bar under buttons in main menu,new cover template in games,etc.
Fixed all bugs(i hopeXD),in games when download TU you can choose paths,removed "randomize" in edit mode (skin crash because there're a lot of tab and skin go crazyXD).

DOWNLOAD FINAL VERSION:

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/96014178/file.html

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/83901553/file.html

PHOTO:

Posted Image

• Like 4

I very well may be doing something wrong, but when I use this skin I can't into any of the game tabs. I hit the A button on them and it makes the noise, but nothing happens.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Edit: Figured it out, it wasn't set to CoverFlow. I reset my skin settings and it runs smoothly now. Excellent skin. Thanks.

go into main.xur and menuconfig.xur under tab20 there ten named tabs like "dvd" "Xbox" etc until Menu_Stage,go into this tabs and change the text here ;) 

• Like 1

is there any chance to make a button to enable/disable Kinect Tab?? or create one with Kinect Tab

i like your skin btw :)

Thanks

Thanks Great Skin, but I have a problem,

on the settings tab overscan shows ftp and fan shows the overscan setting meaning there isnt any fan settings for me

Thanks Great Skin, but I have a problem,

on the settings tab overscan shows ftp and fan shows the overscan setting meaning there isnt any fan settings for me

Are you using the right fsd ie - FSD 3.0.483?  You have to get skins made for your version.

Are you using the right fsd ie - FSD 3.0.483?  You have to get skins made for your version.

dont know what version its fsd 3 but was installed by a shop, is there a way of seeing what version it is?

there's a place you can download 10802 avatars and then make your profile an "online" one then make them all have your I.D. 

Have a read of THIS and THIS

I don't suggest installing them all though as a "scan" takes ages and ages and ages and ages. ;) (off topic any way..so sorry to OP)