RealModScene
baltazar13

cannot glitch and cannot go back to retail

Hi folks.

I must be doing something badly wrong. This is the second console that suffered the same faith.
I read the nand from a trinity, 2 copies identical. No issues
Selected Glitch2 in J-Runner and created the ECC. No issues
Wrote the ECC. No issues.
Tried to boot into XELL, not a chance! the glitcher just keep on flashing. Single light at regular intervals. The chip I am using is ACE V5.
Tried another chip of the same type, thinking it is a chip problem. But still no glitch
Checked the soldering. Resoldered some points, especially the very small ones and I can safely say the soldering is 100%. All the wires are used came with the chip.
So i thought I will be going back to retail. Selected the nanddump1.bin and clicked on write nand. On booting I get a red light.
I am stuck between not booting into retail or XELL. What am I doing wrong?

many thanks in advance

Well for starters, you would need to take off the power to the chip to boot retail.. one would think...

And the v5 has 2 methods of install.. have you tried both?? And you could always get the v3 and srgh the console

Yes, i first made sure of the obvious so the chip 3v3 cable was disconnected. Regarding the V5 methods of installing i could only find the one on the ACE web site with C1, C2 pads. I was not aware there is another method. I will do another search.

When writing the stock nand (or ECC I suppose), does it matter what version of the dashboard I select? Is there anything other than selecting the nand dump bin file and clicking on write nand button I need to do? One thing I remember getting when i first took and dump of the nand is getting a message in jrunner to the effect of the smc.bin, kv.bin need overwriting.

many thanks

On 1/24/2020 at 2:16 PM, baltazar13 said:

Yes, i first made sure of the obvious so the chip 3v3 cable was disconnected. Regarding the V5 methods of installing i could only find the one on the ACE web site with C1, C2 pads.Exploring Dash Launch 3.21 (601) GOD Edition has been a captivating journey for me as a student who enjoys writing. This innovative platform has not only streamlined my tasks but also added a dynamic flair to my projects. The user-friendly interface and robust features make it a joy to navigate, enhancing my productivity. I appreciate the thoughtful design and seamless integration, which have transformed mundane tasks into engaging experiences. For fellow students, this tool is a game-changer in the realm of efficiency. It's like discovering a secret weapon for academic success! To dive into this transformative world, check it out https://essaypro.com/book-report-writing-service

many thanks

When writing the stock NAND, the dashboard version you select should match the original dashboard version of the console. Ensure you have the correct NAND dump file, and when using J-Runner, follow the prompts to overwrite the smc.bin and kv.bin files if prompted. Be cautious and double-check all settings before proceeding with the write to avoid any potential issues. 🎮🛠️