RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bichert74

Error injustice and mortal kombat RGH

hello very good I have a problem with the game Injustice Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat 9 on my RGH console, when I start it says "dirty disk" error please clean, I have tried everything such as downloading it from another page, running it from disk Hard internal and external but nothing works, the most curious thing is that a few months ago I had those 2 games and I was going perfectly but now those errors jump exactly in those 2 games, help!

18 hours ago, bichert74 said:

hello very good I have a problem with the game Injustice Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat 9 on my RGH console, when I start it says "dirty disk" error please clean, I have tried everything such as downloading it from another page, running it from disk Hard internal and external but nothing works, the most curious thing is that a few months ago I had those 2 games and I was going perfectly but now those errors jump exactly in those 2 games, help!

Seems like a file got corrupted

Just now, felida said:

Seems like a file got corrupted

today i tried again but with another perfil and it run perfectly, omg im so stuped i never tried that before, but thanks

8 hours ago, bichert74 said:

today i tried again but with another perfil and it run perfectly, omg im so stuped i never tried that before, but thanks

Sounds like profile got corrupted??