RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
puss2puss

xuiTool: bigger avatar silhouette??..

hi,

in xuitool, how can i change the size of the avatar silhouette? i mena, i resize the silhouette and all, but when i launch the new skin my avatar is still the same size..the only think it did was to move it a bit higher then before, but for the size, its the same!

please, can someone tell me how to resize the avatar silhouette with xuitool? thanks!:)

Select your avatar as and edit the size in the window to the right. Change the size for every keynote on the timeline

hi!

yah i already done that, and the silouhette changes, and when on fsd and i try my skin, yes the silhouette is changed for the size i choosed in xuitool, but once i sign in and see my avatar, its the same size as before.  Is there another file i need to edit to change the size of the avatar and not just the silhouette? (when i say silhouette i'm talking about the white avatar silhouette that we see when we are not signed in..) thanks. :chris:

nevermind, i wasnt editing the right section..i tought it was going to give same result by scaling it direclty with the mouse, but it wasnt changing the real scale :sweat:  so i did like you said, in the windows to the right and now it works.

thanks for your help ! ;)

I am curious how to extract the avatar, I remember in the earlier version of fsd(2.0?) the avatars of the team fsd were displayed at the about sceneSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD