RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
KiwiMeoWii

Aurora 7b1 update if possible cheers

Hay guys & to Aurora team....

Is it possible you guys can add an option in your quick selection settings for XBLIG aka Indie Title games, Emulators, Applications, Ogxbox games in there own specific folders so the specific titles will only show. Instead of mixed in with each other. 

I know...

1) Homebrew: Applications, Emulators, homebrew all go straight into this category 

2)XBLA: Xbla & Xblig

3) Xb360 & Ogxbox

I'm sort of OCD.lol but if not possible to put the specific titles in there own category folders. Just by pass this message if not possible & cheers to the Aurora team & realmodscenes for all the Aurora 7b1 content goodness & hard work.

20200117_124817.jpg

9 hours ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Hay guys & to Aurora team....

Is it possible you guys can add an option in your quick selection settings for XBLIG aka Indie Title games, Emulators, Applications, Ogxbox games in there own specific folders so the specific titles will only show. Instead of mixed in with each other. 

I know...

1) Homebrew: Applications, Emulators, homebrew all go straight into this category 

2)XBLA: Xbla & Xblig

3) Xb360 & Ogxbox

I'm sort of OCD.lol but if not possible to put the specific titles in there own category folders. Just by pass this message if not possible & cheers to the Aurora team & realmodscenes for all the Aurora 7b1 content goodness & hard work.

yes.. you can create your OWN filter with your OWN parameters.. this is already inside aurora?

• Thanks 1

There is. Cheers for answering my question. I've been a bit busy. can you explain how I can do this.

So when i want Just XBLIGs to show on there own without the xblig titles being mixed in with the xbla titles & so fourth. I can set these up on there own. 

11 minutes ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

There is. Cheers for answering my question. I've been a bit busy. can you explain how I can do this.

So when i want Just XBLIGs to show on there own without the xblig titles being mixed in with the xbla titles & so fourth. I can set these up on there own. 

You will have to play with the filter options mate.. 

• Thanks 1

Cheers bro. I'm just looking at it now. I didn't know you could add these in. thank you. One more question how do I add my own covers I made to the emulators, apps, homebrew as some cover art are not on unity & some are & I dont like the look of some of the homebrew covers made for the emus, apps ect. Cheers in Advance 

33 minutes ago, Damn8tive Nz said:

Cheers bro. I'm just looking at it now. I didn't know you could add these in. thank you. One more question how do I add my own covers I made to the emulators, apps, homebrew as some cover art are not on unity & some are & I dont like the look of some of the homebrew covers made for the emus, apps ect. Cheers in Advance 

To change the covers, use swizzys asset editor.. but make sure to understand that they will reset when you update for new games.. 

Edit: also there is a built in cover picker, there are multiple covers on unity.. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, felida said:

To change the covers, use swizzys asset editor.. but make sure to understand that they will reset when you update for new games.. 

Edit: also there is a built in cover picker, there are multiple covers on unity.. 

Yeah I know that there is multiple cover options for majority of everything ect which is great. some covers dont match some of my titles but Aurora Asset Editor was a great help to push over the missing covers Aurora/Fsd couldn't match to some of my titles. I just wanted to add my own covers in I make to the emu's, Apps, Homebrew & to some of the missing covers to the xblig titles unity dont have unless I'm not typing the title in correctly as I was trying to find a cover for cave story but I could not find anything on unity or xbox.com. Much appreciated & cheers again for the info.