Two RGH's

One slim one phat, both on the latest dash using F3

Both hard wired into router

UPNP off on router

ports forwarded

separate jqe accounts

SLIM SETTINGS Ports 3071,3072 every game connects when it's alone

PHAT SETTINGS Ports 3070,3069 every game connects when alone

When they both on together we can see the same lobby's, we can see each other in the LINK lobby! We can join LINK lobby together

Both start up game, we can see the same games hosted

But if I join a game lobby with my SLIM my PHAT can't join with me and visa versa.

We can both play different games at the same time over LINK BUT WE CAN'T CONNECT to same games

Like I said we can both connect so same LINK lobbies though

What am I doing wrong

i never had a problem with xbslink they both connected nicely, is this a glitch with LINK..???

Possibility. You're not the first to have had this issue.

You've done everything right, different ports for each console.

Have you another router at home (spare), that you can connect to your current router and connect the phat to it, to see if that helps?

Off topic, the 2 consoles have the same title updates for the game in question. I'm guessing you do, but just incase :)

Thnx for quick reply, yea definitely same update. For example we both started BLUR, found same LINK lobby, joined, saw each other in link lobby, continued to system link menu, found same game, I joined but other couldn't, I exit, other rgh joins no problem, now I can't connect

I do have another router, I suppose if I use this aswell as my main router I'll have to reconfigure some stuff and I really don't have the patience right now

Loving LINK though and I hope more complain or raise topics about this issue so it can be resolved

don't connect both xboxes to your other router, connect the router to your other, and use the other box to connect to the different router, it sounds complicated and be amazed if it worked, but its just a quick check to see how it will go :-)

I think this is a glitch tho, your not the first with 2 rgh's at one home internet, im not 100% on this one, maybe one of the admins will see this later and can guide us better if this is a glitch to be fixed or you did something wrong that i missed :)