RealModScene

23 hours ago, Storn3444 said:

After putting in a video game disk it shows up as VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS, but this is also happening with freestyle dash and default dashboard as well as my computer drive. Is there something wrong with the disk? This was working when I first had my RGH/JTAG the files were showing up and I could rip them. This was also happening to other games  also. My kernel version is 2.0.17526.0 V3.19. Is there a solution to this? Thanks in advance

Is it a burned disc??

On 1/5/2020 at 12:15 AM, Storn3444 said:

After putting in a video game disk it shows up as VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS, but this is also happening with freestyle dash and default dashboard as well as my computer drive. Is there something wrong with the disk? This was working when I first had my RGH/JTAG the files were showing up and I could rip them. This was also happening to other games  also. My kernel version is 2.0.17526.0 V3.19. Is there a solution to this? Thanks in advance

Have you ever had to replace the DVD drive before? Also, Possible that laser is going out on drive? What is the model of your 360?

The only time I've ever had that issue on any xbox has been wrong controller board to drive, wrong drive to unit, or failing laser.

If it was eject issue I'd say replace the drive band.

8 minutes ago, StaticPulse said:

Have you ever had to replace the DVD drive before? Also, Possible that laser is going out on drive? What is the model of your 360?

The only time I've ever had that issue on any xbox has been wrong controller board to drive, wrong drive to unit, or failing laser.

If it was eject issue I'd say replace the drive band.

The thing is this is happening with my computer drive to. The drive works and has worked before. Do I have to take out the drive and put in a new one? Is there another way of getting the game's iso files like images and default.xex? Also it's a slim.

3 hours ago, Storn3444 said:

The thing is this is happening with my computer drive to. The drive works and has worked before. Do I have to take out the drive and put in a new one? Is there another way of getting the game's iso files like images and default.xex? Also it's a slim.

Your pc drive will never read the game disc of a legit copy.. 

2 minutes ago, felida said:

Your pc drive will never read the game disc of a legit copy.. 

Okay. Is there something I can do to resolve this? If I have to replace something I will but I wan't to see if there is anything else I can do

3 hours ago, Storn3444 said:

Unless the drive has been replaced without board swapping, when you load from regular dash you should get an error screen that looks like this I think: image.png.5997d7337808a668f0bb4ebd0ca133d3.png

There is another error screen that will show up a white screen on boot if it's the wrong drive board.

Let us know what your Dash says when you put the disc in.

Consider replacing laser or drive, but if you replace drive, make sure to swap your board.

22 minutes ago, StaticPulse said:

Unless the drive has been replaced without board swapping, when you load from regular dash you should get an error screen that looks like this I think: image.png.5997d7337808a668f0bb4ebd0ca133d3.png

There is another error screen that will show up a white screen on boot if it's the wrong drive board.

Let us know what your Dash says when you put the disc in.

Consider replacing laser or drive, but if you replace drive, make sure to swap your board.

There is no errors, it even reads the disk and dvd shows up in HDD1 but it's just the default.xex and maps and stuff aren't showing up.

3 minutes ago, Storn3444 said:

There is no errors, it even reads the disk and dvd shows up in HDD1 but it's just the default.xex and maps and stuff aren't showing up.

It reads and plays disc from Regular Dash?

13 minutes ago, StaticPulse said:

It reads and plays disc from Regular Dash?

One disk doesn't even show up on regular dash but other games show up fine. On aurora the game that doesn't show up on regular dash shows up with on HDD1 with just the AUDIOTS and VIDEOTS files. Other games I put in show up on regular dash but their files also show up as AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS.

1 hour ago, Storn3444 said:

One disk doesn't even show up on regular dash but other games show up fine. On aurora the game that doesn't show up on regular dash shows up with on HDD1 with just the AUDIOTS and VIDEOTS files. Other games I put in show up on regular dash but their files also show up as AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS.

The only time the 360 has ever done this before for me is when the wrong drive  controller board was in the console,.

DVD drives are married to the console by their DVD keys.

If the drive has never been changed out and this problem has been gradually getting worse over time, it's probably a failing laser.

2 minutes ago, StaticPulse said:

The only time the 360 has ever done this before for me is when the wrong drive  controller board was in the console,.

DVD drives are married to the console by their DVD keys.

If the drive has never been changed out and this problem has been gradually getting worse over time, it's probably a failing laser.

Oh. Is there a way to get the game's iso files with from the VIDEO_TS? Maybe porting the files with a USB to PC and converting them?

Oh. Is there a way to get the game's iso files with from the VIDEO_TS? Maybe porting the files with a USB to PC and converting them?

no.. 

you would need another drive flashed with different firmware to be able to rip the game

Looks like either give up on reading discs because of bad laser or incorrect controller board in your console, or look for your other options.

I don't know if Xenia was ever coded with disc support or not so that might not work either.

16 hours ago, Storn3444 said:

No, That is the Video Layer of the disc. Do POT adjustment or replace laser.

13 hours ago, Storn3444 said:

Or download the game files from the internet 

That's your call bro, just don't mention that shit here. No one here wants your liability....

14 hours ago, Storn3444 said:

Oh. I guess I can buy a new 360 or replace the drive if that's the only way.

You'd have to reglitch your console, laser change out would be cheapest and easiest and there are tons of TuT videos on youtube for it.

This may also help, if not replace your laser.

Sounds great, thanks for the support and yeah my bet would definitely be a laser problem. I think I'll just start pirating, no point in spending extra money on a new drive when I can just get the iso files for free, I mean the console still works everywhere else and plays games flawlessly.

Like I said, don't share your liability regarding software piracy here on the forum. These guys make a legit mod and they don't need the bullshit regarding copyright violations and the such.