RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
catsmad2019

controller keeps dropping

i have a xbox 360e and got it chipped the chap put aurura on with about 100 xbox 360 games and emulators but when i load a game after 

about 5 minutes the controller drops so i asked the chap what to do and he said the xbox 360s is a more stable console so i brought one

and got it chipped and im having the same problem with that one if i unplug the harddrive and use the xbox 360 as normal by loading a disk game its fine

im being told its an aurura issue please can you help by the way if i plug a corded controller in it all works fine just the cordless dosent.

4 hours ago, catsmad2019 said:

i have a xbox 360e and got it chipped the chap put aurura on with about 100 xbox 360 games and emulators but when i load a game after 

about 5 minutes the controller drops so i asked the chap what to do and he said the xbox 360s is a more stable console so i brought one

and got it chipped and im having the same problem with that one if i unplug the harddrive and use the xbox 360 as normal by loading a disk game its fine

im being told its an aurura issue please can you help by the way if i plug a corded controller in it all works fine just the cordless dosent.

That would not be an aurora issue.. either controller is faulty, or nand issues..

But seeing as you've used more than one console, it's the controller