RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
metalheadA7X

Dead Space 3

I agree EA not big on System link games anymore. Hopefully alien colonial marines isn't botched up looks cool and has system link. Game is great so far I love survivial sci-fi horror.

I'm about 5 hr in and it is crazy not much change in story people going nuts Destroy markers ect..., but the gun crafting is cool.I made a rivet gun early in game and it's my main gunfor now. If you have a save from DS2 and ME3 you get a N7 Suit and Planet cracker Plasma cutter.There are hundreds of combo to make custom blueprints.The enemies really don't let up all in your face but just stasis and rivet to wall lol. 

• Like 1

yeah im a few hours in now,i defo like making your own guns,and i like the atmopshere dead space games seem to have,although this seems a bit more run and gun,or is it just me?.

Yeah I see what ya mean about run and gun but the farther you get they dont give any running space. I think normal difficulty is to easy. The first two were on normal were way more scarce on ammo and medkit, but like I said the later part of the game gets interesting. What's wrong with the graphics I think It looks great considering the hardware its running on. I kind of dissapointed with the story line as it feel like I'm play the same kind of story again just with different people and places.

for some reason i get dirty disc error. i have both discs in the same folder. i think i kept both files when asked if i wanted to replace. anyone got any advice here?

for some reason i get dirty disc error. i have both discs in the same folder. i think i kept both files when asked if i wanted to replace. anyone got any advice here?

I got my copy in a GOD container and both folders are merged. If that doesn't help you could extract both iso's and place them in separate folders as usual. So basically try to convert the game either to a GOD container or just extract the iso's and see what happens.