RealModScene
JPizzle

New RMS LiNK Widget

Posted Image

We have made a nice new addition to our front page, The LiNk Real Time Top 5 widget. It gives you quick and easy access to a list of the top 5 games being played on LiNK in real time. It displays Game icon, game name and number of players playing.

I hope you like it but if you love it or hate it let us know what you think.

well i think it is not needed atm.for now, we need new version of link that makes more easier to play and a new messaging system.

BTW it would be good if you bring a gamercard system.

well i think it is not needed atm.for now, we need new version of link that makes more easier to play and a new messaging system.

BTW it would be good if you bring a gamercard system.

I dont think they are trying to copy live.

We just wanted an good enough online infrastructure to play against other people.

I think it is great, it saves a trip over to the link.jqe360 page. Looks good, I really like it.

As far as input, I think that it should be put under the latest posts. When I come to the page, I like looking over there and seeing immediately the latest posts. But hey, no biggy, either way its very little effort just to scroll down, and not a huge deal. Just figured I'd make some use out of the post.

Thanks again for the great work!

i need gamercard system. its interesting because its make rivalry between gamers.but thanks for that work you did for site ... i dont go link.jqe360.com anymore because you are brought LiNK widget in front page . thanks a lot and sorry for my poor English :blushing: .

My next console will be ANOTHER xbox360, thanks to these kind of apps.

I'm xtremely fan of yours, guys.

• Like 1

It's embended in the home page of RMS so sadly you can't.

Ohhh, thx. I tought it's a plugin or something for FSD :) That would be nice :)

Good Evening Dear Admin and everyone....

again im very glad to be in here with you guys and i really enjoy playing with you every night that u make my dream come true by playing online via my xbox 360 with Jtag

i read some of the comments in this post.. 

and i can really help.. i live in middle east and i know like more than 20 person who have xbox and would love to play online.. and i have a shop that i sell xbox and playstation and wii.. and i can help u with the users more and more and i can promise that...

but the problem not all the player want ( call of duty ) or ( war of gods ) ....

almost 99% of people in my country  want to play ( PES-2013-2014 ) or ( Fifa-2013-2014 ) and ( Forza Motors  ) and in your link i cant see any open server for fifa or even PES.. 

so please if there anyway that u can make it happen it will be nice and bring u more users man..it will be nice to have more people

plus.. im not a real online technical but it will be very nice if u can make the connection between our device and the server more stable and fast...it will get us more people to play i already makes 2 people register today 

again im very sorry for my bad english.. lol and im very happy to be with u guys..

best luck and regards : Salah

Good Evening Dear Admin and everyone....

again im very glad to be in here with you guys and i really enjoy playing with you every night that u make my dream come true by playing online via my xbox 360 with Jtag

i read some of the comments in this post.. 

and i can really help.. i live in middle east and i know like more than 20 person who have xbox and would love to play online.. and i have a shop that i sell xbox and playstation and wii.. and i can help u with the users more and more and i can promise that...

but the problem not all the player want ( call of duty ) or ( war of gods ) ....

almost 99% of people in my country  want to play ( PES-2013-2014 ) or ( Fifa-2013-2014 ) and ( Forza Motors  ) and in your link i cant see any open server for fifa or even PES.. 

so please if there anyway that u can make it happen it will be nice and bring u more users man..it will be nice to have more people

plus.. im not a real online technical but it will be very nice if u can make the connection between our device and the server more stable and fast...it will get us more people to play i already makes 2 people register today 

again im very sorry for my bad english.. lol and im very happy to be with u guys..

best luck and regards : Salah

Those games do not have system link