RealModScene
m4heshd

LiNK Can't connect to Lobby or Game room

Yep they are right. Something is terribly wrong mate. I've even changed DNS. DNS was assigned to my server at home. I changed it to my access point as normal. But still doesn't work. :(

Are you using a VPN?

Long distance can be slow, especially with your location, if most people online are in the states and europe you'll get a slow service or some sort of lag.

im getting this error also all have passed checks and forward ports just not working =(

Enabled DMZ to your xbox IP?

Have you liked your JQE account to console?

Enabled DMZ to your xbox IP?

Have you liked your JQE account to console?

yea , i put my xboxs ip into it , passes checks , but it never loads the lobbys =/ ive tried dev link on also (just to try ) , its off now , still passes checks also tried on different games

i think i figured it out , i downgraded to dash launch 305 , it seems like 306 was not working at all for link 

OMG i also got 3.06. I'll try that. Thanks buddy.

Problem solved. Dashlaunch is not causing it. xbdm.xex plugin causes that issue. Now it's working well with dashlaunch 3.06. But i got a little problem. I can't join sessions in black ops 2. End up with error "Unable to join the game session". Now that is the problem. I have TU6.

Problem solved. Dashlaunch is not causing it. xbdm.exe plugin causes that issue. Now it's working well with dashlaunch 3.06. But i got a little problem. I can't join sessions in black ops 2. End up with error "Unable to join the game session". Now that is the problem. I have TU6.

I too have that problem !!

Anyone got any solutions for "Unable to join the game session" error? This is really annoying. I'm very tired and angry of this..  :veryangry:

I'm gonna join this, I also have the "unable to join" error thing. And I've done everything too. Really don't know what to do anymore...