RealModScene
m4heshd

LiNK Can't connect to Lobby or Game room

My problem is that LiNK doesn't work any more. It only worked for like 3 days. Played Black Ops II perfectly. But now it's doing the Endless loading when i try to go to lobby. PASS for all in test. Nothing changed. But LiNK won't work.

Posted Image

This is all i have. Please help me. Thanks.

Thanks. I didn't done anything. Just played and turned off the machine. But after a single day boom LiNK is not working. Ports, Dashlaunch and profile are all ok :PASS . I cant understand this.

did your router assign the xbox a new IP ?

Thanks Admin. No it has the same IP address. Nothing was changed.

This has happened to me before. For me it was because my internet ip has changed. However I'm using my phones internet. I always have to shut down and trim back on the xbox. I'm assuming you have tried that? I'm not sure how ip comes into play. Sounds like Jpizzle has already addressed that for the xbox side. Is there a difference in the ip for the router side?Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Your line isn't capped or anything is it?

Ie. Heavy Downloading on the PC that could have triggered your ISP to cap your line at slower speeds and your still downloading while trying to go on link?

Is your location right, Sri Lanka?

Your line isn't capped or anything is it?

Ie. Heavy Downloading on the PC that could have triggered your ISP to cap your line at slower speeds and your still downloading while trying to go on link?

Is your location right, Sri Lanka?

Yeah it's sri lanka. And no mate my line is 8MB/S and it's working fine with full speed. 

you are not connecting to the LiNK servers, go into settings and re link your console to your jqe360 account.

Did that already. But still no progress. :(

Maybe your government is censoring your internet :police:

I know we all like the usernames we pick, can you try creating a new user and link that to your console, just to see if it works?

Maybe your government is censoring your internet :police:

I know we all like the usernames we pick, can you try creating a new user and link that to your console, just to see if it works?

Did that too mate. I thought something is wrong with my user. But no it still happens.

Did that too mate. I thought something is wrong with my user. But no it still happens.

Have you tried playing with the ports and manually adding port forwarding on your router to your xbox

I already have manually added the port forwarding.

Posted Image

The only thing different over the last few days was the latest TU for COD BO2.

Is this the only game you play, if so did you update the TU. Have you tried other games to see if lobbys appear?

Please gimme a minute. I'll do that and get back here.

Add ports to router first, reboot router, change ports on xbox, reboot xbox :)

Also, in your router, Port settings should be the following...

Service Type "TCP/UDP"

Starting Port 1000

Ending Port 1001

Followed by the IP of your xbox, make sure your xbox gets the same IP (assign it in your router)

Posted Image

Yep they are right. Something is terribly wrong mate. I've even changed DNS. DNS was assigned to my server at home. I changed it to my access point as normal. But still doesn't work. :(