RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Prayer

Cannot copy Snes ROMS on my internal HDD.

So I got the Snes360 emulator from the web, transfered some games to the ROMS folder, copied all that to my USB stick and plugged it in the console. I tried both with XexMenu and the FSD file manager but when it reaches my roms it says failed. But the emulator is transfered on the hdd since I can run Snes360 from FSD. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm not sure what the problem is, however here is my suggestion.1. I would try and ftp them over. Sometimes when I try and move stuff between my usb and hdd it doesn't work, but have never had problems with ftp.Also, I know from past experience some emulators are stubborn when it comes to roms with really long names or unusual characters in its name. But if it isn't transferring any if the roms, that is probably not the case.Good luck.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

As I said, I can't even copy one single rom trough xexmenu nor fsd, it just gives me an error saying operation failed. I will try to ftp the files and get back to you.

Most likely caused by filename lengths being too long as Cannellizer pointed out.

It seems that the problem was really caused due to the name lenght of the file. I renamed the files and everything copied just fine!Cannellizer and JPizzle thank you for your support, you have been very helpful!Cheers.