RealModScene
I_AM_UCHIHA

The Amazing Spider Man 2 - Need Help.

I Have an Xbox 360 slim trinity jtag " I just got banned but it doesn't matter",  i'm on 17599 lastest default dash update (Nov-2019).
i already have COD MW3 (in god format and it's work) also have WWE 2k14 (not god format but its work also fine).

My Problem is that i can't play  The Amazing Spider Man 2.  I've tried the both format the god one it start the game and said fatal crash, And the one who has the default.xex Can't even start it once i launch it it came black screen than it take me back to the default dash (launching it by aurora or xexmenu cause it not showing up on normal dash) , even i've tried to redownload them again but same problem.

The Game i copied by xbox 360 neighborhood, fillezilla and usb all the same problem.

NEED HELP PLEASE ANY SOLUTION!!!

(sloved) thenx to you guys.

Edited by I_AM_UCHIHA
SLOVED

5 hours ago, I_AM_UCHIHA said:

I Have an Xbox 360 slim trinity jtag " I just got banned but it doesn't matter",  i'm on 17599 lastest default dash update (Nov-2019).
i already have COD MW3 (in god format and it's work) also have WWE 2k14 (not god format but its work also fine).

My Problem is that i can't play  The Amazing Spider Man 2.  I've tried the both format the god one it start the game and said fatal crash, And the one who has the default.xex Can't even start it once i launch it it came black screen than it take me back to the default dash (launching it by aurora or xexmenu cause it not showing up on normal dash) , even i've tried to redownload them again but same problem.

The Game i copied by xbox 360 neighborhood, fillezilla and usb all the same problem.

NEED HELP PLEASE ANY SOLUTION!!!

Try disabling FTP.

• Thanks 1