RealModScene
ChadWarden

Game specific DashLaunch settings

I know that Aurora is capable of configuring some DashLaunch settings, such as FakeLive, on a per title basis. When I attempt to change these settings on a title I am unable to do so, and I also noticed that I am unable to make changes to the DashLaunch config or open the DashLaunch app via the DashLaunch section in the Aurora modules menu. I am assuming this is because I have not placed the DashLaunch xex in a location that Aurora knows to look for it.

How do I configure Aurora so that I am able to use it's DashLaunch integration features? I've already scoured this forum, YouTube, and Se7enSins and have not found an answer to this anywhere.

You are correct..

Dashlaunch needs to be place somewhere specific.. I just can't remember where lolol

I figured that was the case. I tried throwing the DashLaunch xex in a few different places with no luck:

"Aurora/Plugins/DashLaunch.xex"

"Aurora/Plugins/DL30/default.xex"

"Aurora/Plugins/DL30.xex"

Can anyone who has DashLaunch working as a module in Aurora check to see where they have placed the xex?