RealModScene
rubensyama

- DashLaunch 3.21 - [Fixed] 17559 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

😀

cOz  presents us with a new version of DashLaunch, now supporting the new 17559 Kernel and earlier versions.
01.png?1573921737
V3.21
- add 17559
- minor bugfixes

https://bit.ly/32SCCsL

👆👆👆
special thanks ❤
cOz / RubensYama 

👦  Thanks for keeping the Xbox 360 scene alive 

dash_launch_v3.21.zip

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, deejaiz said:

Hi, i hope this solves my problem been trying aurora for months never found a simple solution

what problem?

I have just realised what the problem is the kernel on my jtag is14699 i misread your post i thought it would upgrade the kernel

12 hours ago, deejaiz said:

I have just realised what the problem is the kernel on my jtag is14699 i misread your post i thought it would upgrade the kernel

Yeah aurora needs kernel 15xxx at least mate.. that's where your problem is

edit: i think was a problem with bad block in my nand.

its normal with the latest dashboard released, when i install the DL it freezes, but i restart and its installed, but sometimes, i have jtag falcon with smc normal and when i have e79 and ask language etc, i have to install again the DL.

I should update to aud_clamp jtag, because i have several e79.... xD

I believe I have XBOX 360 S with manufacture date: 24 Feb 2012,

Kernel version attached (2.0.16203.0), with Freestyle 3 inside,

I dont think I have dashlaunch inside, and would like to play Diablo 3 Reaper of Soul (someone say: requires kernel upgrade)

My D3 ROS currently installed, but will sometime Fatal Crash Intercepted.

Can I simply install latest version of dashlaunch? If not is there any specific req?

index.jpg

On 4/26/2020 at 4:46 AM, donixa said:

I believe I have XBOX 360 S with manufacture date: 24 Feb 2012,

Kernel version attached (2.0.16203.0), with Freestyle 3 inside,

I dont think I have dashlaunch inside, and would like to play Diablo 3 Reaper of Soul (someone say: requires kernel upgrade)

My D3 ROS currently installed, but will sometime Fatal Crash Intercepted.

Can I simply install latest version of dashlaunch? If not is there any specific req?

index.jpg

You can install latest dashlaunch.. but that has nothing to do with upgrading kernel.. you need to update your kernel/dash/nand mate.. different names.. same process

Yes, sorry I figured that out so no problem to install latest dashlaunch if I want/need that right,

Just want to make sure everything, since I dont want to brick my console by any chances, thanks for replying,

2 hours ago, donixa said:

Yes, sorry I figured that out so no problem to install latest dashlaunch if I want/need that right,

Just want to make sure everything, since I dont want to brick my console by any chances, thanks for replying,

dashlaunch is needed if you plan to have it connected to internet(link/tu's etc) so you dont get banned.. also helps with system patches so you dont need to patch dlc and such

if i have dashlaunch for example, does it mean I can download diablo 3 rise of the necromancer?

can i install that pack via offline? i see it mention minimal platform as xbox one, still researching if its compatible for xbox 360 right now,