RealModScene
HowlingWolfe93

What Will the Future Hold for the Mod Scene?

I honestly feel like this site as well as the 360 scene is dead. There hasn't been a single post for a year now and that has me worried. Will there be anymore updates for Aurora? What ever happened to the whole new NOVA experience we were gonna get? Nobody has been making any skins or other content recently. So I have to know, what will happen?

5 hours ago, HowlingWolfe93 said:

I honestly feel like this site as well as the 360 scene is dead. There hasn't been a single post for a year now and that has me worried. Will there be anymore updates for Aurora? What ever happened to the whole new NOVA experience we were gonna get? Nobody has been making any skins or other content recently. So I have to know, what will happen?

If you check around, you would have read that dev has stopped.. indefinitely..

Unfortunately.. lol

On 11/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, HowlingWolfe93 said:

I can't believe the 360 is actually dead now. That's really upsetting. Does LiNK still work for playing online at least?

Yes

Even though nothing is forever, you guys have always been one of the best groups I've interacted with and I hope you guys are around as long as possible.

Has everything more or less just jumped over to the Discord channel?

2 hours ago, StaticPulse said:

Even though nothing is forever, you guys have always been one of the best groups I've interacted with and I hope you guys are around as long as possible.

Has everything more or less just jumped over to the Discord channel?

I don't think so.. lol

• Haha 1