RealModScene
moses_373

Mupen64-360 v0.992 Beta not working on some of my Jtags

Perhaps someone with a little more knowledge and experience than myself can answer this question for me.  I have several Jtags that I keep updated for friends and customers of mine.  I have all of my Jtags updated to the latest Xebuild, latest dashlaunch and latest F3 as well as Xell Reloaded.  So here is the problem: when I try to run the Mupen64 beta, it will work on some of my consoles, but will hang on the loading screen of others.  The only discernible difference between the ones that don't work and the ones that do is that the ones that do work were built recently using a clean retail Nand dump while the others were kept updated over time using nands taken from the consoles using nand flasher for xbox 360.  It is worth mentioning that the older version of mupen 64, (.96 I believe) would run just fine on all consoles.  Devices that work on the consoles that will run Mupen 64 do not work on the consoles that won't run Mupen64.  Has anyone out there had a similar problem?  Also, does anyone know what the solution might possibly be?  Thank you in advance!

yah me to! but for me, its just my zephir that dosent launch mupen..it get stucks at the loading screen.. all other console i touch are slims and never had this problem..

I'm having the same problem with the latest version of Mupen, can't get it to work on my two slims. Tried 3 different USB:s and no luck.It must something wrong with the latest version since the old one works just fine.

I've tried multiple USB drives.  USB drives that work on a console I know will run Mupen do not work on consoles that will not run mupen.

Same with mine. .992 won't work, red screen with all 3 of my jasper rgh 1's All with clean built from retail nands. Version .96 works fine though. Any one else having this issue?

hi is there already a fix for this. i have a trinity slim but i cant open the emulator and i cant also open xell but the console boots just fine. how do i fix this?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BurgerJunk said:

hi is there already a fix for this. i have a trinity slim but i cant open the emulator and i cant also open xell but the console boots just fine. how do i fix this?

This was 10 years ago, so I might be wrong.  But I swear it had something to do with certain types of DVD drives in Xbox 360 consoles.  Some drives will, for whatever reason, prevent the console from booting into some Xell programs.