RealModScene
ianboy1987

Del this

I dont know wtf going on here. This isnt mine i never said or implied it was. Just delete this and share how you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ianboy1987 said:

Hi everyone, I just posted the patches from the hacked 5829 build of the compatibility update (from 2011) to the latest 2018 (build 5832) version I would assume some of you might be interested in this.

https://mega.nz/#!k0klGSrb!oH0n_k2Qq6Nm-ke5_pYKorlL8vBS-epDb5sxiNa5aqI

credit to Mathieu Hervais

File no longer available could upload again ?

Didn't fix the only two games I wanted it to fix, ToeJam & Earl III and Tao Feng Fist of the Lotus, oh well. 

@inanboy1987

If you are copy texts of other authors you should quote correctly and set a source. I have this done for you afterwards 😉

4 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

@inanboy1987

If you are copy texts of other authors you should quote correctly and set a source. I have this done for you afterwards 😉

Its from the read me included in the download. I dont have a twitter. 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:11 PM, PopeyedGull5 said:

Use the latest update, all games should work now

Are you trying to say this made all Xbox games work on 360 now? I tried ToeJam & Earl  and Tao Feng they still don't work with the latest update. 

I don't believe this made any new games work at all the update was to make already working games work better by Microsoft. 

19 hours ago, NoSoul said:

Are you trying to say this made all Xbox games work on 360 now? I tried ToeJam & Earl  and Tao Feng they still don't work with the latest update. 

I don't believe this made any new games work at all the update was to make already working games work better by Microsoft. 

I also tried the legacy of Kain defiance game that didn't work and the device freezes in a black screen.🤔