RealModScene
vienio

Title Updates...

The only way that i can make tu's to work is to download them from jqe and then transfer them to specially formated for this pendrive (i formated it using console). To transfer it i use horizon. After that i just put in pendrive to console and game starts with latest tu. But when i take off pendrive title update dont work anymore. I need to install it or something from pendrive to get it to work without pen? Or i need to use it and there's no other way? Cause when i download manually from fsd and set active tu dont work. Thats why im asking.

P.S I forgot to write that when i take off pen tu dissappear its beacause i just set path for those title updates in fsd to let console and fsd to see them.

Are you using F3?

Im getting this issue also, the only way I get TU's to work is your method also, could be an F3 issue I dunno.

I never had the problem with FSD 2.2 when i put TU's in teh cache, but F3 seems to move them into its own cache.

Do they not show up or not work? The only game I had TU problems with Is BOII.

Have you copy the TU to the storage where you have your profiles?.

If I erase the TU of the storage, will i downgrade the TU of the game?

Have you copy the TU to the storage where you have your profiles?.

If I erase the TU of the storage, will i downgrade the TU of the game?

Delete the TU will downgrade the version of the game or remove the fixes or new game items the TU has to offer

Given the name of the TU6 for CODBO2 (tu0000000e_00000000)

My guess, this TU goes to Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/415608C3/000B0000/ [ Title Updates ]

Once you put in the TU reboot the console (normally not required but do it anyway) select the game in FSD, press Y, Select Title Updates and make sure its there and select it active, then load the game

Let us know if this worked or not.

• Like 1