RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ploks

Aurora update broke mi xbox?

a few day ago i turn on my xbox and aurora told me that is an update so when i went to the update button (it was a plugin update or something) the update stop in 85% and i took my controler to cancel the update but the controled didn't work so i turn off mi xbox but when i turn on again the xbox button light turned on and also turned on the fan, but did not recognize the controls or the hdmi (so there was no image or sound). i don't know what to do, the RGH chip work so somebody know what to do? how do i fix it?

Well.... I doubt aurora update broke your xbox, but easy test would be to disconnect HDD, and see if it boots. That sounds more like a hardware problem, that would be detected if you flashed back stock nand.

I turn on mi xbox 360 without the hdd and it didn't work. I'm gonna buy a new hdd (1TB) and if it doesn't work then the problem is the RGH chip, idk

Thanks for reply me

4 hours ago, Ploks said:

I turn on mi xbox 360 without the hdd and it didn't work. I'm gonna buy a new hdd (1TB) and if it doesn't work then the problem is the RGH chip, idk

Thanks for reply me

Since it dint boot without hdd i dont think thats the problem. You need to flash original nand to test if that works. Does Xell boot atall ? 

I cannot flash the nand (again i guess) 'cause my xbox don't boot completely, it doesn't give image or sound. I think to flash the nand you need a USB, right? i can't flash the nand without image or sound because i will not see the usb, how do i flash the nand if my xbox don't turn on completely? help :(

I forgot to mention, my friend had the same problem, he told that the RGH chip was the problem because the cable needed a weld, is that right?

(UPDATE) Yeah so i bought a new HDD and... it didn't work so i think i have to leave my console to a professional :/