RealModScene
alxskater

Can´t play Ghost Recon Future Soldiers on Link

I'm having a problem with the game Ghost Recon Future Soldiers when I tray to link 2 consoles (in my home network)

I'm trying to play on internal link but, I made the test with no updates, with TU 1, 2, 3 and 5, and always tell me the same massage: The user have an update, that you don't have, download From XBOX Live.

Before i was able to play, but when i make TU 5.0 on both games (to play LINK with RGH), start to make this massage.

The only difference between the games is in the extras menu, one have the V:1.6.11.0 (LIVE console) and in the other V:1.6.0.0 (RGH console)

Have i download the game in Live console (I erase all the data in both consoles and didn't work too)

Can some one Help me?, please

Have you checked to see if the title updates belong in 000b000 or cache?

Also, on your live console, goto the GR folder in storage and see if there is a title update in there, if their is, copy it onto a USB over to your RGH

I erase in Live console the Title update (same that i use in the RGH console (5.0 download from Link page), but i dont know if Live download some other TU) and did the same in RGH console, and still be different (in extras menu), and then i erase the cache file and save data in the console Live, and still being different.

Do you know if I can erase completely TU of live console?

They'll be the same title updates and yes, you can clear the system cache in the xbox settings.

Are you saying the system cache that appear in storage administration? Because I clean it and still beeing updated than the RGH.

Are you saying the system cache that appear in storage administration? Because I clean it and still beeing updated than the RGH.

Some title updates do not store in cache, and will store in the games folder in the storage administration, therefore you need to delete it from there too or copy it to a USB Pen to transfer to your RGH.

I deleted from storage in bouth consoles, and still beeing diferent.

And do you know how can i upgrade the version that appear in Extras menu (it look like is not the title update, because i updated in RGH to the lasted TU, and still being 1.6.0.0 and in Live console When i erase the save, update and cache data still being 1.6.11.0)

To erase that, Should i erase from the awards part? (in the Live console)

Hey Irishdave, i take pictures of the screen to show you.

In the Left is Live console, and in the Right is the RGH

Extras Menu Screen (where appear the only code that I saw in the game)

Posted Image

Storage Screens

Posted Image

And the name of the file is: TU_1AL621J_000000G000000.0000000000184 (size 3,49Mb) (Downloaded from http://www.xbuc.net/?details=TCs%20Ghost%20Recon%20FS ) (The last update TU 5 Region Free)

Do you have some idea to fix it?

If you have that game on your live console, just use the TU from it, its easy to copy as its stored in your game storage on the HDD.

You could have a faulty TU on your RGH if your just seeing game code as your menu options instead of menu options "New, load, etc..."

As for your RGH, you can use any TU providing your console is set to region free like mine :)

I dont understand. I Érase all the cache, all the game data of live console and still being upgrade (1.0.11.M), and didnt find the update to copy and paste in the rgh console because I Érase it...

Have you got some B plan to my cause?

you cant erase all the cache if the title update is being stored in the game data storage, where you'll find your save games too.

(ie. Official Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > (Game Name) > Title Update)

Cache was used for a long time, newer games use ([game id]/000b000/[title updates])instead of cache.

If you have the game for the live console, load it and see if it prompts you for a title update, if yes, take it, then copy it to your USB then copy that to your RGH...Simple really.

Or just manually get it from http://marketplace.jqe360.com/

• Like 1

When I start the game in Live console (after i erasing the TU and the cache in Storage), appear a message in the screen saying something like "applying the updates changes"

When start, dont tell me that there are some update to download, and if i go to Downloads (in the game) there are no Update for the game.

Its look like the Live console is more updated than the other, but I dont find the Updater in Live console, and in the RGH I have the last update (download from JQE from the dashboard) (after of trying with this archive that i tell you).

Problem Solved.

I had to delete the cache data (not the archive in storage). I went to storage>Hard Drive, press (Y) over the storage, and check the option "clear cache data" and deleted all the TU.

Thanks =)

• Like 1