RealModScene
soulfunkdjx

Aurora 0.7b r1622 BUG!

Hello guys. I had installed a game on a usb and i wanted to use my usb on my computer for another project and so i formated it. After several days i opened my xbox360 and there was the "Minecraft" game not in color cover, only black & ehite. It was the game that was installed on my usb. Unfortunately i can't delete it from aurora's gamelist. Is there a way?

It seems that after deleting the usb path from settings now the cover is gone. So everything seems to be ok.

1 hour ago, soulfunkdjx said:

Hello guys. I had installed a game on a usb and i wanted to use my usb on my computer for another project and so i formated it. After several days i opened my xbox360 and there was the "Minecraft" game not in color cover, only black & ehite. It was the game that was installed on my usb. Unfortunately i can't delete it from aurora's gamelist. Is there a way?

It seems that after deleting the usb path from settings now the cover is gone. So everything seems to be ok.

You could also use the database cleaner I believe.. In the scripts..

But yeah the cover going grey is normal operation, dont know if not being able to delete it is though.. But alas, dev has stopped for the time being

• Thanks 1

To tell you the truth until now after so many years Aurora is very stable and i had never any issue. Even the one i mentioned was by my mistake. I don't know how you can clean the database through scripts. Is this on dashlaunch settings?

On 10/3/2019 at 2:48 AM, soulfunkdjx said:

To tell you the truth until now after so many years Aurora is very stable and i had never any issue. Even the one i mentioned was by my mistake. I don't know how you can clean the database through scripts. Is this on dashlaunch settings?

It is a feature of aurora.. You can use user scripts from within aurora

• Thanks 1