RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ianboy1987

Simple Install

This a Simple Installer i been working on just to learn C++. All works as should just extract the .rar copy the folder to fat32 format usb and boot direct from dashboard. 

I plan to add the hacked original xbox emulator files to the 4th button. If fails could have it auto boot the hdd compat partition fixer v1. But i havent managed it yet.

This could be handy for noobs or people who setup alot of RGH.

Latest DashLaunch so you should be on 17544 dash to use.

If anyone can think of any think decent to add please let me know.

192-168-10-132-image6.png

Simple_Install.rar

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

This a Simple Installer i been working on just to learn C++. All works as should just extract the .rar copy the folder to fat32 format usb and boot direct from dashboard. 

I plan to add the hacked original xbox emulator files to the 4th button. If fails could have it auto boot the hdd compat partition fixer v1. But i havent managed it yet.

This could be handy for noobs or people who setup alot of RGH.

Latest DashLaunch so you should be on 17544 dash to use.

If anyone can think of any think decent to add please let me know.

image.png

Simple_Install.rar 28.89 MB · 5 downloads

You do not have to be on latest kernel to use latest dashlaunch.. As they are retro active.. Meaning the newest dashlaunch will support all previous kernels.. 

16 hours ago, felida said:

You do not have to be on latest kernel to use latest dashlaunch.. As they are retro active.. Meaning the newest dashlaunch will support all previous kernels.. 

I only tested on RGloader console with no luck. I remeber back in the day dashlaunch not working with older dash. But i havent tested.

13 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

I only tested on RGloader console with no luck. I remeber back in the day dashlaunch not working with older dash. But i havent tested.

Dashlaunch isnt for rgloader at all.. Lol

But yeah, it will definitely work on all the older versions.. They are not version specific like that, it is updated to support the newer versions is all..

It does not drop support for the past kernels.. Maybe you were using a "modified" dashlaunch..