RealModScene
SLOgamer123

Minecraft problem!

When I turn on XboX (I have dashlaunch setted up) go to Xbox arcade games, launch Minecraft. Then I click Play game, it asks to continiue playing in offline account or I log on online account, so I pick offline. Then it just shows up the world selector and the next moment the XboX Shutdowns. Why's that? It's something wrong with my Xbox or is something wrong in dashlaunch or F3 or what? Please help!

You can use any profile (Offline or Live Profile) just have "Liveblock = true", its going to ask you everytime to connect.

Did you download Minecraft as a trial or another source (ie. torrents?)

Then download it by a trial from xbox live, and try that, if that works, buy and unlock it. Minecraft is a great game and deserves the $$$

You could well just have a messed up torrent. Bugged as always.

-is it the only games that does that?

-when you start minecraft, and the message asking offline or online appears, does it shutdown even if you dont choose anything?

-have you already had any problems with your console or updates? did you make a recent update or tryed to updates something?

-if you have kinect, make sure its pluged in while you use your xbox, because sometime if an xbox have been updated before for kinect, it will shutdown after a while if the kinect dosent stay plugged in.(for me it happens only with phat xboxs..)

try buying it on a retail console and unlock it for your rgh/jtag

the community is not here to support your piracy by helping you with shit that dont work

• Like 1

no this is not a site that support piracy! its a site wich support modding our consol, not pirating.. torrent is pirating..so just dont talk here about pirated games or download illegally etc..so the forum will stay clean and legal! ;)

So back to the subject, did you try playing your game directly in the hard drive or only on usb stick? try to install it (..from usb or ftp..) to your xbox's hdd, in the folder XBLA, then try running it from there to see if it still happens.

Oh i see topic about Minecraft good :)  When i want to create new world after when i name it and press start game freezes and nothing happen then i need to turn off console via power button... I did it already 3 times and i dont like it casue such a turning off console with power button can harm it someday ;/ Anyway what can cause this problem that game freezes? I can play tutorial without problem. Oh and btw if i set fatalreebot = true after that freeze console will reboot or not?

Is your nxe dash updated?  Are you using the latest version of F3?  Are you using the latest version of dashlaunch?  (I really should just keep those three questions permanently copied to my clipboard...)  99% of your problems can be solved by asking yourself those 3 questions.

Is your nxe dash updated?  Are you using the latest version of F3?  Are you using the latest version of dashlaunch?  (I really should just keep those three questions permanently copied to my clipboard...)  99% of your problems can be solved by asking yourself those 3 questions.

Minecraft does require 15574 (I forgot about that one) :)

Oh i see topic about Minecraft good :)  When i want to create new world after when i name it and press start game freezes and nothing happen then i need to turn off console via power button... I did it already 3 times and i dont like it casue such a turning off console with power button can harm it someday ;/ Anyway what can cause this problem that game freezes? I can play tutorial without problem. Oh and btw if i set fatalreebot = true after that freeze console will reboot or not?

Stop using torrents. The amount of faith people put into them and trust they're not bugged LOL.

Get the game as a trial on your live xbox, and test it on your RGH

If it works, buy it and unlock it to work on your RGH, it is a great game if your into that, it doesnt cost much and they give free ingame updates (New Items, etc...) apart from the skin packs.

Also ensure, your kernal is at least 15574

• Like 1