RealModScene
laukinming

Making the XBOX 360 Recognise Title Updates and DLCs in Aurora

I've yet to install TUs and DLCs in Aurora, but I will try pretty soon. I have a couple of questions. They are as follows:

1. Do I necessarily need to put them in the internal hard drive? People said I have to.
  2. If I put the updates/DLC in the content folder, do I still to instruct Aurora where to look or is it automatic?

These are the questions so far, thank you for answering in advance. If there is a link that explains this stuff, please feel free to show it.

6 hours ago, laukinming said:

I've yet to install TUs and DLCs in Aurora, but I will try pretty soon. I have a couple of questions. They are as follows:

1. Do I necessarily need to put them in the internal hard drive? People said I have to.
  2. If I put the updates/DLC in the content folder, do I still to instruct Aurora where to look or is it automatic?

These are the questions so far, thank you for answering in advance. If there is a link that explains this stuff, please feel free to show it.

For aurora to work with the title updates, yes they need to be on internal.. If you have kernel 17349 then dlc can be on external, but dlc has nothing to do with aurora or activating them.. There is just a dlc browser.. Dlc is handled by the system

Edit:

With kernel 17349, the title updates will still activate from external(if they are in correct location), aurora just wont read them like they do from internal

Example: I am installing (or am trying to) Street Fighter X Tekken title updates. How would I know that it registers in Aurora Dash or whatever forces are at work in the XBOX 360 system?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, I'm a little new at this.

One thing I did see though was a list of updates ranging from versions one to eight. However, I only downloaded the latest update. Again, how do I know that my RGHed XBOX 360 took care of it?

17 hours ago, laukinming said:

Example: I am installing (or am trying to) Street Fighter X Tekken title updates. How would I know that it registers in Aurora Dash or whatever forces are at work in the XBOX 360 system?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, I'm a little new at this.

One thing I did see though was a list of updates ranging from versions one to eight. However, I only downloaded the latest update. Again, how do I know that my RGHed XBOX 360 took care of it?

If you are using aurora to download the updates, they are backed up, once you activate them within aurora, aurora will move the activated TU into correct location when you launch game thru aurora..

That being said, you have to have aurora scan for new TU if you are adding them manually.. Outside of aurora, title updates have a specific location via internal/external in the content folder.. You can use a program on PC called 360 content manager to ftp them, or just view their correct install location if you plan to use external/USB to transfer to internal.. Do note that the device(hdd1) will be different for usb(with kernel 17349 or higher) but the location is exact same outside of the device parameter

Hi there,

i am new to aurora too. I copied a lot of games via xbox360 content manager.
Is there a way to download all dlc and TU in one batch for all installed games, and activate them all automaticly?
Or have i to go through all games separatly and activate and download each tu and dlc step by step?

thanks

5 hours ago, pepperbone said:

Hi there,

i am new to aurora too. I copied a lot of games via xbox360 content manager.
Is there a way to download all dlc and TU in one batch for all installed games, and activate them all automaticly?
Or have i to go through all games separatly and activate and download each tu and dlc step by step?

thanks

There is no way to download dlc.. That would be piracy..

And no, there is no way to batch all TUs