RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AcidG

Link f300003 error for last 5 days

Hi guys, i have next situation.
I own 2 xboxes both jtaged and now for a week i can't pass ONLINE test (they all fail and the jqe360 authentification is stuck in processing).
I can NOT connect on system link (bo2) for example. It doesn/t show me any rooms i just get an F3000003 error telling me to try again later.
Both xboxes were working for years, i didn't change any configuration, router i have is a gamer one Linksys wrt32x who's UPNP is working flawlessly.
I tried 3 other routers, changed the IP of internet, each XBOX uses different XBOX UNITY account etc...
Does any1 have any idea what could be wrong or give me any contact to who i can turn too?
Thank you.

7 hours ago, AcidG said:

Hi guys, i have next situation.
I own 2 xboxes both jtaged and now for a week i can't pass ONLINE test (they all fail and the jqe360 authentification is stuck in processing).
I can NOT connect on system link (bo2) for example. It doesn/t show me any rooms i just get an F3000003 error telling me to try again later.
Both xboxes were working for years, i didn't change any configuration, router i have is a gamer one Linksys wrt32x who's UPNP is working flawlessly.
I tried 3 other routers, changed the IP of internet, each XBOX uses different XBOX UNITY account etc...
Does any1 have any idea what could be wrong or give me any contact to who i can turn too?
Thank you.

You're using fsd??

9 hours ago, felida said:

You're using fsd??

I tried both now and none is working, but yeah i prefer FSD more and it was working till recently without any problem.

4 hours ago, AcidG said:

I tried both now and none is working, but yeah i prefer FSD more and it was working till recently without any problem.

Fsd hasnt been working for a while.. As there is no jqe site.. Lol.. 

But try deleting syslink.dat from Aurora.. Might fix part of the issue

Felida thanks for time and care.  Actually i was still playing last week over FSD. Strange... I just figured out the problem.
I even tried with Aurora and didn't work, The things was that Aurora needs to be updated to at least version 7 and i had 5 i think.

So PROBLEM solved and thanks again ;)

48 minutes ago, AcidG said:

Felida thanks for time and care.  Actually i was still playing last week over FSD. Strange... I just figured out the problem.
I even tried with Aurora and didn't work, The things was that Aurora needs to be updated to at least version 7 and i had 5 i think.

So PROBLEM solved and thanks again ;)

Yeah the older plugin was stopped.. Hence the update to new 1

I had the same Problem since i updated to Dash 17559

I just updated Dash Launch 3.21 (601 ) which is on this Site ,and now System Link is working fine

Hope this helps