RealModScene
alxskater

{Help} FSD 3.0 for LINK dont let internal Link

Please, i am having a problem with the FSD 3.0 prepeared to LINK.

I have 2 XBOX 360, fat with LT 3, and  slim,with LT3 and RGH. When I had FSD 3.0 prepared to Xlink kai, i can play in my home network without any problem. But i can not connect to xlink kai.

Now, I can Play online with the new FSD 3.0 but, i cant play in local system link with the another console, when i create an internal room, the other usr appear and when i try to connect, appear a message screan, telling me that the version of the game is not compatible, but the previos day i can play without any problem with the same games.

Yesterday i test, in configuration turn of LINK, and was the same, they did not see each other.

Do someone know, if are there some way to play in my home network and LINK with the same Freestyle Dashboard?.

Thanks a lot.

go into the plugin settings section of the settings menu, unload plugin and you will be able to use systemlink as it was intended (locally)

And do not post the same post in multiple places on the website.

Oh, sorry. I will don't do again.

But, and if I want to play again in link network, I have to download the plugin again? How can I download Again?

Thanks

no, all you need to do is restart FSD and it will automatically load the plugin

Oh, thanks. I will test it tomorrow.

I saw this option but I was afraid that the dashboad would crash and have to reinstall.

Thanks.