RealModScene
cunny

Cant get back to NXE

Hi guys

I cant seem to get back to nxe from f3 to edit console settings. I hold rb on boot, nothing, load hud and console settings, it just reboots f3.

Here is a copy of my launch.ini

[Paths]Fakeanim = Usb:fakeanimfakeanim.xexBUT_X = Hdd:Content0000000000000000C0DE999900080000C0DE99990F586558Default = Usb:FreeStyledefault.xex[Plugins][settings]nooobe = Falsenohealth = Falsedevlink = Truenonetstore = Falsefakelive = Falsexhttp = Falseremotenxe = Trueliveblock = Trueexchandler = Falsenoupdater = Falsenosysexit = Truexblaexitdash = Truedvdexitdash = Trueregionspoof = Truecontpatch = Truepingpatch = Truenxemini = TrueAny ideas?

FSD is your default Dashboard

If you want to goto the MS Dashboard (NXE or Metro)

Just press dashboard, select video player and that will take you there.

Or, in file manager, goto Flash and select dash.xex

You can also copy "dash.xex" and put it into a folder so it appears in homebrew. Then you can boot the MS dashboard from there

FSD is your default DashboardIf you want to goto the MS Dashboard (NXE or Metro)Just press dashboard, select video player and that will take you there.Or, in file manager, goto Flash and select dash.xex

Tried video player, reboots F3 however dash.xex works, seems strange i could not get in how i used to?

because fsd is your default.

It takes over as its "default".

Just copy "dash.xex" to a homebrew folder, set it in scan path so it shows up in Homebrew or emulators, and use it to get to the NXE dash. or you can remove FSD from default.

Yes i understand its my default. However i used to be able to get into ms dash by bringing up system settings from the HUD even when F3 was my default dash.

And thanks for the copy dash.xex as it now shows in libary.

Which option would that be? My launch.ini in posted mate Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I edited my post lol sorry, you must have read it in the few seconds :)Try changing this option..nosysexit = True

tonosysexit = False

• Like 1

Will do tomorrow and report back. Got HDD hooked up to pc now replacing my games as been messing as in relation to my other thread :)

• Like 1

well i think im a complete idiot because I have no clue why nand-x isnt working for me. I use j-runner with the new nand-x to jtag and i get nothing i get a black screen. Am i suppose to use a flash drive too with files on it or what. Please be gentle im new at this LOL. I thought that the NAND-X was suppose to be it. I am how ever doing it on a Xenon with 16202. Can anyone help me. Feel free to call me a idiot if need be. But i still want help. 

well i think im a complete idiot because I have no clue why nand-x isnt working for me. I use j-runner with the new nand-x to jtag and i get nothing i get a black screen. Am i suppose to use a flash drive too with files on it or what. Please be gentle im new at this LOL. I thought that the NAND-X was suppose to be it. I am how ever doing it on a Xenon with 16202. Can anyone help me. Feel free to call me a idiot if need be. But i still want help.

Do you know your CPU key? When you power on xbox via eject button, does it take you to the Xell Blue screen?

If you don't know your CPU key, and your can see the blue screen, wait for the CPU key to appear then get back to me and i'll send you over the 2 files.

no i dont have the cpu key. Been trying like hell to get the Nandx to do its job but not happening but my biggest problem now it that the board is dead right now LOL. I think i burned the spot at the STBY_CLK  so i have to fix that fist. Fudge ME Runnin.

wtf has this got to do with this thread ?????

Which option would that be? My launch.ini in posted mate Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2I edited my post lol sorry, you must have read it in the few seconds :)Try changing this option..nosysexit = Truetonosysexit = False

That fixed it. Sorry for late reply been hecticThanks again daveSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That fixed it. Sorry for late reply been hectic Thanks again dave Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No problem, thanks for keeping me posted. I guess its sorted :)