RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoSoul

Update missing icons when hitting x?

Just as the topic says is there a way to update missing icons when you hit x? Some of mine just show an X. I know how to update covers manually but not icons. My Xbox 360 is offline because it's a Jasper so I'm hoping for a way to do it manually. If online is the only way though I could connect it to my laptop with an ethernet cable.

Would it be updated as far as missing assets? Also are there just some that don't have an icon that's also why I'd prefer to do it manually I'd be willing to even find the icon myself and add it.

thanks

4 hours ago, NoSoul said:

Just as the topic says is there a way to update missing icons when you hit x? Some of mine just show an X. I know how to update covers manually but not icons. My Xbox 360 is offline because it's a Jasper so I'm hoping for a way to do it manually. If online is the only way though I could connect it to my laptop with an ethernet cable.

Would it be updated as far as missing assets? Also are there just some that don't have an icon that's also why I'd prefer to do it manually I'd be willing to even find the icon myself and add it.

thanks

What do you mean by icons mate?? Lol

I don't see how I can make it more clear unless you just don't use Aurora. You hit X and a list of your games come up that you can scroll down as oppose to scrolling left and right through your game covers and they have an icon. Anyway I figure it out I didn't realize the icons were on Xboxunity next to the name of the game you just download them then use Aurora Asset Editor and apply them under the icon tab, then transfer them to the same folder as covers.

1 hour ago, NoSoul said:

I don't see how I can make it more clear unless you just don't use Aurora. You hit X and a list of your games come up that you can scroll down as oppose to scrolling left and right through your game covers and they have an icon. Anyway I figure it out I didn't realize the icons were on Xboxunity next to the name of the game you just download them then use Aurora Asset Editor and apply them under the icon tab, then transfer them to the same folder as covers.

That isnt an icon..

That would be apart of the assets..

Game banner or similar.. An icon would be the A button image or whatever.. Lol..

So hence why I asked what you meant by "icon"