RealModScene
rubensyama

DashLunch 3.20 - 17544 kernel support added

Today c0z has brought us yet again another update! c0z is still here doing what he does best! Thank you c0z!

V3.20
- add 17544
- minor bugfixes

As Always If you notice any Bugs Feel free to report them here (which has been indicted  in the read me for several years now 

dash_launch_v3.20.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

JTAGS and RGH consoles, are not capable of logging into xbox live. Only private servers, via LINK using Aurora.

So please explain why i need or should update from my current dashboard version.

I current play xbox 360 games that support system link with no problems as of this writing.

I'm on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360

40 minutes ago, morpheous said:

JTAGS and RGH consoles, are not capable of logging into xbox live. Only private servers, via LINK using Aurora.

So please explain why i need or should update from my current dashboard version.

I current play xbox 360 games that support system link with no problems as of this writing.

in my opinion.... you are fine to stay where you are at for the dash you have aka 2.0.17349.0... that was the last dash needed to play the last released game aka Black Ops III.... any dash after that is xbox live updates, well last 2 updates for xbox live

1 hour ago, morpheous said:

22 minutes ago, Shakemadman said:

in my opinion.... you are fine to stay where you are at for the dash you have aka 2.0.17349.0... that was the last dash needed to play the last released game aka Black Ops III.... any dash after that is xbox live updates, well last 2 updates for xbox live

I'd say 17489 honestly.. Due to sports games.. But yeah no real reason to have a newer dash beyond 17349 if you dont..

17349 brought up the new USB model for 360 as well

26 minutes ago, Shakemadman said:

Fair enough, i'll just stay on my current dash, being there isn't a reason why i should update it. 

3 minutes ago, felida said:

I'd say 17489 honestly.. Due to sports games.. But yeah no real reason to have a newer dash beyond 17349 if you dont..

Alright, i really don't want to update if i don't, "need" too.  Worst case scenario, my jasper RGH 360's bricks from some freak hiccup.  -_-  

2 minutes ago, felida said:

i don't keep up on sports game's.... but good too know... thanks yoo.... i am on 17526..... my seff

54 minutes ago, morpheous said:

Alright, i really don't want to update if i don't, "need" too.  Worst case scenario, my jasper RGH 360's bricks from some freak hiccup.  -_-  

You have xell mate.. And as long as that boots, you can always fix the softbrick..

You would just need a nand flasher if it doesn't.. You can always rebuild a nand if all else fails

6 minutes ago, felida said:

You have xell mate.. And as long as that boots, you can always fix the softbrick..

You would just need a nand flasher if it doesn't.. You can always rebuild a nand if all else fails

Yes, when i press the eject button, xell boots.  Nice to know...  ^_^