RealModScene
jakis

Minecraft fails to launch.

Hi. So, Minecraft fails to launch while it has +16 version or this title update, idk. I have newest version of Aurora on my (in the fact, of my brother) jtag'ed Xbox 360.

I'm sorry if that topic already exists, I have no time to search, though Google search gave me almost nothing about my problem.

Once today I've downloaded empty Minecraft (without versions and dlc's) then was downloading every title update from the first, installed and launched it, till I've tried to launch that game with installed 16 title update. It just crashes to message "failed to load, more info at www.support.xbox[or something like it]". It remains on other versions, that are 16 and later. When I turn a 15 version game launches correctly.

Aurora has been installed today. Paths are to "hdd/content/0000000000000000" and "hdd/games" (or something like that. Ordinary paths, i think). I tried to write on launch.ini fakelive = true, doesn't worked, though before item change it hasn't worked too.

I really don't know, what to do. I'll be very thankful for someone's good and right advice.

P.S. Sorry for my engliah :B

What would be the Xbox kernel version.Until yesterday 17526 ? May be because of the kernel version.
   Watch your game's MID to download the right TU.  Minecraft is already on TU 80. There is here on the site

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, Neocazen said:

What would be the Xbox kernel version.Until yesterday 17526 ? May be because of the kernel version.

yeah! This worked out! Thank You very much! ☺️

Sorry, I'm kinda dummy in this. :D

1 hour ago, jakis said:

yeah! This worked out! Thank You very much! ☺️

Sorry, I'm kinda dummy in this. :D

Ok. No problem.